Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Actually its all press , even most of the cable news is also going after him

I don't listen to much talk radio so I don't know whats going on there

Funny deal though

Our local paper the Las Vegas RJ just announced their endoresments

Romney

Obama
    Really, wow, they endorsed Romney???

Talk radio has been going after McAmnesty and Huckabilly-------the majority appear to be supporting Romney.

Someone on another site said that even Ann Coulter (who I do not like, but a good persn to get news out) is now also supporting Romney.
    I love Ann , she doesn't pull any punches , You have to realize she is total hard core right wing like Rush , than listen to what she says ,

Banned
    Its like the left wing Alan Combes , most of the time he's a raving lib symp but every now and then you can tell he really isn't behind something he
    has to say

I don't watch TV but do listen to talk radio. Some major and lesser known talk radio hosts I have listened to (Rush, Hannity, Mark Levin, Hugh Hewitt, Kevin James) have been criticizing McCain and Huckabee for their stances on immigration, taxes etc., and if not endorsing Romney, have been supportive of him as more conservative.

We need them to counter the biased MSM & Fox.

Speaking of, click on this link to view the snotty AP reporter with Romney:

http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/0eab5876 ... 20b06b097b
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Actually its all press , even most of the cable news is also going after him

Funny deal though

Our local paper the Las Vegas RJ just announced their endoresments

Romney

Obama
    Really, wow, they endorsed Romney???

Talk radio has been going after McAmnesty and Huckabilly-------the majority appear to be supporting Romney.

Someone on another site said that even Ann Coulter (who I do not like, but a good persn to get news out) is now also supporting Romney.
    I love Ann , she doesn't pull any punches , You have to realize she is total hard core right wing like Rush , than listen to what she says ,
    I didn't like her before. Then, when I heard her making fun of Edwards and his wife----and using their son who was killed in that car wreck as part of her attack------I will never like that woman.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Hillary would get the 'excellent' rating for the 'no amnesty' pledge if she signed the pledge as this is based on public statements/promises, not on past record -- but she won't sign it so the point is moot. Huckabee did, so he got this rating in this category.

Although I'm somewhat surprised by Huckabee signing this, I'm not overly concerned. Huck is most likely not going to win the nom even if he has a good showing in SC (and I think the less well McCain does in SC, the better for our side.) We should concern ourselves with McCain and his duplicitous talking point that "I got the message, we'll secure the border first" which appears to be working at least in some areas.

We have to let voters know that McCain most certainly has NOT gotten the message, that the American people rejected HIS amnesty bill with Ted Kennedy, and that he still believes in massive amnesty.
    I agree with you that McCain is the bigger threat than Huckabilly. Even if Huckabilly would win SC------he will not go much further than that.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Of Some Note on Apachewhoknows.

I have been a numbersusa member for years.
    I held two fund raisers for Tom Tancredo in Teaxas.
    I am a first month member of the minuteman (border sitter)
    I helped with two fund raisers for Duncan Hunter.
    I faxed, pushed, and twisted Texas Congressmen to join our fight, and
    was susseful with Ralph Hall and know and work with Pete Sessions and Sam Johnson.

Took Senator John Cornyn's hand shook it, would not turn it loose at the last Republican Convention in San Antoino, and asked him nice to sign my minuteman card along with the signatures of Ralph Hall, Sam Johnson, Pete Sessions, and after he saw I was not going to turn loose he signed it and its in my pocket now.

I am inside the Republican beast and on the platform committee in Texas and the words "no amnesty, not now , not ever " that are in the Texas Republican platform,are my words and the words from Collin County Texas where we first put them down on paper.

I have been in this fight myself for 10 years hard, my family tree goes back to Mangus Colorados, cheif of Apache who fought the first unlimited illegal immigration to the death at 80 years old, ya, the first fight for the southwest, and ya, it was the Spanish and the Mexicans who put the $2.00 per set of ears of the Apache as the final solution the problem of who owned the land, the gold at that time.

So you who dare say that I'm here to hurt numbers usa is in a word,
    wrong and can kmy.

Roy Beck is the one who has to own up to the sell out, we the family of Mangus Colorados have a 400 year head start on you sir.

Banned
    "I am inside the Republican beast and on the platform committee in Texas and the words "no amnesty, not now , not ever " that are in the Texas Republican platform,are my words and the words from Collin County Texas where we first put them down on paper"

The Texas republican platform includes a guest worker program

I've gone round and round over this in other places and other times
    and I won't do it here

I also will never support any that support guest workers

The "amnesty pledge" is smoke and mirrors and means nothing.

What about the "touch back" idea????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Here's the video of the reporter attacking Romney.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/01/17 ... 4226.shtml

Many comments say the guy is Micheal Moore's brother...I'm not sure if that is because he's really dumpy looking or what.

It's obvious this reporter is rude and has a personal opinion that he feels must interrupt every other word of the interview or press conference.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Banned
    Keep in mind there are a lot of cut throat "reporters" out there that are now going to try to goad these candidates into going off on them

There paycheck depends on making news and not reporting it