Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*EDIT
    I didn't see your post. That sums it up.

This is obviously Huckabee's campaign trying to find some way to shed the terrible burden of Mike's reality. Ed Rollins is really just creating headlines that MSM will pick up. He would love something like: "Huckabee pledges no Amnesty!"

This is designed to be well timed for South Carolina, to try and capitalize on the McCain-Lindsey Graham immigration blunder. Rollins thinks that this will mop up some of that mess. South Carolina's voters who are opposed to amnesty will see thru this. One only needs to see Huckabees record and Mexican consulate expansion in his home state to get a good idea of his intentions. It is easy for him to say no amnesty because he simply never acknowledged it was amnesty in the first place. He always said it wasn't amnesty, it was dealing with the immigration problem and things of that nature. He is for rewarding the illegals and his record simply and clearly indicates this.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/interviews/huckabee.php
    "When it comes to illegal immigration, do you think we should allow illegal aliens currently in the country to become citizens or at least give them the opportunity to or the opportunity to stay as guest workers, or do you think they should have to leave the United States?

Mike Huckabee: Well, I'm not as sure that leaving and then coming back is as important as it is to acknowledge that what they've done is illegal, pay a fine, and then get in line behind the people that are going through the process of being here legally. It's important that we have a legal process. 2006;
    Huckabee addressing LULAC in 2005:
    http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/200 ... 23746.html
    "'I would hope that no matter who we are, or where we are from, that America should always be a place that opens its arms, opens it heart, opens its spirit to people who come because they want the best for their families ...,' Huckabee said as the largely Hispanic (LULAC Convention) audience gave him a standing ovation." June 30, 2005;
    There is nothing more ridiculous than for him to think we will forget. That all it takes is for a well timed political stunt to change peoples minds. Ed Rollins knows that he has no Congressional record to be used against him and is trying to exploit this by presenting how Huckabee is against amnesty (well in presentation not deed or past speeches)

http://www.arkansasnews.com/archive/200 ... 16347.html
    Gov. Mike Huckabee Thursday denounced a bill by Sen. Jim Holt that would deny state benefits to illegal immigrants as un-Christian, un-American, irresponsible and anti-life ... Senate Bill 206, filed Wednesday, also would require proof of citizenzhip to register to vote and would require state agencies to report suspected cases of people living in the country illegally ... 'Even if benefits to people who are in the U.S illegally could be stopped, 'I don't understand how a practicing Christian can turn his back on a child from this or any other state,' Huckabee said ... Huckabee said he took exception to characterization of immigrants in the bill and by its supporters as exploiters of social programs. 'They pay sales taxes on their groceries,' Huckabee said. 'They pay fuel taxes. If they're using a fake Social Security number, they're paying Social Security taxes and will never receive any benefit ... Something that's not worth sharing is not worth celebrating,' Huckabee said. 'This is the kind of country that opens its doors. This bill expresses an un-American attitude.' January 28, 2005;
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/article/ ... 09668/1002
    "Mike Huckabee is overselling his record of cracking down on illegal aliens as governor, claiming he ordered his state police to arrest illegal aliens when in fact he never signed the agreement with federal authorities that would have allowed it. Mr. Huckabee signed a bill that began the process, but he never followed through with signing an agreement with the Department of Homeland Security to secure training for state police officers. Without it, they cannot enforce federal immigration law. 'This is a policy difference, but the facts are the facts — under Governor Huckabee's administration, there was never even any effort to begin negotiating with Homeland Security,' said former state Rep. Jeremy Hutchinson, the Republican who sponsored the 2005 law. Mr. Huckabee's campaign acknowledged he didn't follow through, but said it was lack of time, not lack of interest." Decmber 26, 2007;
    And lets not forget that he said he isn't afraid of risking his political career for siding with illegals...
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... nt&sid=631
    "Gov. Mike Huckabee says he's not afraid of risking his political future by speaking out against a recent immigration raid at an Arkadelphia poultry plant even though calls to his office have been 'about 1,000 to one' against his stance ... 'How is our government benefiting from an abandoned 1-year-old? I'm thinking as a parent, if I was in that position and my only crime was plucking a chicken to feed my family. I didn't hurt anyone,' he said. 'It would be different if the crime was robbing a bank with a gun or making methamphetamine.'"
    I don't know about anyone else, but I refuse to blow with the winds. Huckabee has to pay the price for his hatred of our laws and his constant attempts at using Christianity to create a moral excuse for his decision to violate the constitution of the United States-the same nation he wants to lead! The same constitution that would grant him executive powers! Let him spend the rest of his life pandering to his landed uncivil communist throng. Thieves stand in ovation to promises of gold, not reprecussions. For me its no to Mike!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Lou just brought up Huckabee's Amnesty pledge, but Lou failed to mention Huckabee didn't think Bush's bill was Amnesty', so it's a worthless pledge. Pundits are also saying Huckabee will probably win SC. I just sent Lou an email.

We all need too.

Lou Dobbs
    http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9 ..

So what’s up with www.NumberUSA.com giving Hickabilly a chance to ‘redeem’ himself by ‘pledging’ he won't give an amnesty..?

..with Hickabilly’s HUGE Horrific Record?!

uhh.. I already thought Roy had given too much by breaking up his ‘overall’ ratings, then THIS??!!

..talk about breaking the INTEGRITY of NumbersUSA!

So I gave them a call just about this..!!.. maybe others will call email them too: 703.816.8820

Maybe we can persuade Roy & company that it was just reported on Glenn’s show that..

.. Hickabilly has been quoted as saying: [color=red][b][size=150]“..We need to amend the Constitution so it is in God's standards..â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Good analysis, Chosen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I emailed both Roy Beck of Numbers and Lou Dobbs!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Smoke screne. I really hope the other candidates sign the pledge and take away Huckster's edge.

You can call, fax or e-mail and ask your candidate to sign Number's No Amnesty Pledge. So get on it! Send a note to the candidate of your choosing. Ask them to sign it, tell them HuckaRINO did.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[Mod Edit]
    Ron Wyden , who is pro amnesty , says he has never voted for amnesty because the closure vote was a vote about debate not amnesty.
    thats how slippery these politicos are.
    david wu who has a solid F and should be deported immediately, says he voted against funding the border fence because he has spoken with someone and it is not the best method.

in the meantime we have 40 drug tunnels from mexico into the usa at the arizona border, and more Americans are raped by illegals every day.
    these politicos cannot be trusted
    we have given them enough time . we have put up with enough.[/b]
    Banned

I really have a problem with Numbers giving Huckle the same excellent rating as Thompson, Hunter and Romney. He is not on the same level as them, NO WAY!

This is his second phony endorsement too!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Huckabilly must be really worried that he is going to lose South Carolina!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

No way I will ever vote for the Dope from Hope !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    T
    Hey, if this country is stupid enough to elect huck
    That's just it, they won't elect Huck, they will elect Hillary or Obama instead!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast