Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA wants to triple the size of it's membership

I do not know if anyone else has posted the letter that the NumbersUSA HQ sent out about membership. They suggest that the organization's existing membership send emails inviting others to join. I think that it might help to generate news coverage.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NumbersUSA wants to triple the size of it's membership

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I do not know if anyone else has posted the letter that the NumbersUSA HQ sent out about membership. They suggest that the organization's existing membership send emails inviting others to join. I think that it might help to generate news coverage.
    They usually do that during an alert. Was this a special email for just membership?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I think that they want to promote SAVE but they are also trying to grow generally.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Yes, I think that they want to promote SAVE but they are also trying to grow generally.
    I haven't gotten the email yet. But I just email about 15 people with Numberusa information and alipac information yesterday. IF only half send it to their family and friends we have a big boost. One way of doing it is a little sneaky but so far no problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huh , only thing i've recieved from Roy the past few days is his New Blog.
    Hope i didn't some how miss one
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Huh , only thing i've recieved from Roy the past few days is his New Blog.
    Hope i didn't some how miss one
    I haven't gotten it yet either.

Here is what I do. If I get an email about illegal immigration, I copy and paste the email addresses in the forward to BCC. This way the others aren't bothered with a huge trail of addresses. I write a little information about Numbersusa and Alipac and give them the links. I make sure that in the information for Numbersusa has the info that the faxes are ABSOLUTELY FREE. I make sure they know that it for federal legislation only. For alipac I tell them that we are instrumental in getting ordinances and laws passed and information out to local, state, and federal levels. So far not one person has been upset.

I feel if they are sending that email, they are against it too. They may already be members but maybe not.