Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticAmerican
    "It takes one lunatic that isn't properly screened," said Ray Ybarra, an Ira Glasser Racial Justice Fellow with the ACLU in Douglas. "

Of course, the ACLU doesn't believe in screening the Mexicans crossing the border armed, or any Mexican for that matter.
    Very true, but remember, the MO for the ACLU does not include anything which is remotely helpful for the "normal" people of this country.

Very true, but remember, the MO for the ACLU does not include anything which is remotely helpful for the "normal" people of this country.
    Perhaps they should be more correctly referred to as "Alien Civil Liberties Union"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    Perhaps they should be more correctly referred to as "Alien Civil Liberties Union"
    Cute

How about American Constitition Lasseraters(sp?) and Underminers

H.

American Constitution Lambasters and Usurpers
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by watchman
    American Constitution Lambasters and Usurpers
    I thought to use Usurpers, but was even more unsure how to spell that 2 sepeling nismakes in a title would have really made me look silly. (William, where is that spelling checker for us hicks that type 100 words/min but have no idea how to spell anythink much harder than cat )

I like Lambasters MUCH better, also, and that is MUCH closer to truth in advertising for what that ........ organization actually is/does.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I thought this was a good story in the sense it allows the reader to get to know Jim better. What do you think? Should we put this on the home tomorrow?

W
    I know I am replying to an older thread, but this happened to be on my browser (which was running since I left).

Let me tell just a very TINY story about JG, and let people know just who he is.

Saturday morning (2 days ago), I had a touch of Montazuma's revenge. It was not bad, and throughout the day, I sort of forgot about it. That evening, I rode with a couple other MMP (Jim Chase, and his young "body guard") into Bisby to have dinner, and to get away from MMP for a short while. I had a nice big stake. Well, that kinda did it for me, and I had a terrible pain in the high bowel, which quickly got worse to the point that I chose not to go out on patrol that night (the first night I stayed in camp since the first 2 nights where we were getting all of the communications setup). I had a touch of the revenge about 11 pm, then went back to my bunk. About 12, I woke and knew I needed to head down the hall again, but this time when I sat up in bed, I had an immediate upper purge (all over). I was running out the room, down the hall, and to a doorway. When I finished up that, I headed to the bathroom to clean up, and try to recover a little I was shaking terribly, and not walking well (10 days of 1 to 3 hours sleep does that to you). When I came out of the bathroom, JG and anouther of the leaders where cleaning up the hallway (carpet). I had grabbed some paper towels to help clean up myself, and Jim helped set me aside (I was still very sick), and continued to perform the worst possible job at the camp.

That is just a little of what I saw from Jim (and other leaders of MMP) while there. They are certainly the figureheads, and in Jim's own words, he is a "Media Prostitute" (however, he uses a different second word ) However, when the going was tough, you would NOT see anyone there shirking on anything. I was TOTALLY amazed at how well a very diverse set of people who had NEVER met each other before, and were all organized over the web, were able to come together and pull off such an impressive thing as was done (and is still going on) with MMP.

NOTE I just got back in. I will probably not be posting "too" much for a while, but will be playing catchup. However, I just happened to read the above, and thought this to be a VERY fitting place to make an initial reply.

People, [b]please continue to pray for the MMP[\b], because it is still a VERY dangerous event. The longer we hold off the invasion, the more brazen they become. And by they, I am refering to the Coyotees (mostly Mx federalies), the dope runners, and the US people who pick up the dope, the people, and provide other infastructure for this invasion. There are a whole lot of people who are VERY VERY upset right now with MMP, and are only getting more upset. I pray for my brothers that are there. All (most) of us are fully aware of the consequenses of our actions, and are there in spite of the VERY real risks, because we want to be part of the solution.

H.

I'm praying for all of you Husker and I know others are as well. Thank you for taking the time to write us here. Is there anything we could send or ship to the MMP that you need on the ground? A case of Pepto perhaps?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm praying for all of you Husker and I know others are as well. Thank you for taking the time to write us here. Is there anything we could send or ship to the MMP that you need on the ground? A case of Pepto perhaps?

W
    Pepto, haha! at least I found out that Imodium A/D works

However, there have been no letters from the outside (which I have seen) sent to "the men" (and women) from the outside that I am aware of. If people would want to do this, they can PM me, and I can get the location information they would need. I would recommend doing this in a manner (probably a cover letter) which would state that this letter should be pinned up on the bulliten board in the camp commons area (there is a board where information and special announcements are placed). The "common" MMP on the ground needs to hear from the folks telling them that what they are doing is appreciated. Note, I quoted "common" MMP above. That was done as to de-emphasize the word, as I feel that NO mmp is common, and many are very much ABOVE common. However, many (myself included) are in a 99.9% media blackout while there. A few nice words from the (hopefully) masses at home who support MMP would be eaten up on the ground and really appreciated!

H.

Husker:

I will send a letter and let the MMP know about how the nation came looking for them last week and how our phones and web traffic went off the hook.

The Minutemen and women have done what they set out to do! I can even print up our top search terms.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Minutemen are true American heroes

Isn't that something? These vile traitors at the ACLU are going to "search to see if theres any legal action they can pursue" against the Minutemen -- law-abiding American citizens walking around on American land....but they see no "legal action" they could take against the millions of ILLEGAL immigrants -- these foreigners! -- who are invading our country. I hate lawyers as as group, and the ACLU must be amongst the slimiest. But if theres any decent lawyers out there reading this, surely theres some action that could be taken against those slimeballs at the ACLU, like starting with "aiding and abetting criminals in the performance of a felony." Geez, this stuff is so mind-boggling ironic, I sometimes think I'm trapped in a really weird TWILIGHT ZONE episode.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast