Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Obama’s Latina Labor Secretary Tells La Raza: Prioritizing

Obama’s Latina Labor Secretary Tells La Raza: Prioritizing Workforce Will Especially Help ‘Our People’

Posted on October 9, 2010 at 1:52pm

"We have changed the direction of the Dept. of Labor". she also states in this video.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obamas- ... ur-people/

Banned
    "our people"

Once again , its not about Americans

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

The DOL must work just for Americans. It must not work for illegal aliens. Illegals must be deported. Do you understand Mrs. Solis?

Obozo is filling positions to assure that no opposition stands in his way to sell America and Americans out. 2012 can't come fast enough, it's going to take us years to repair the damage he has done!

"Everything thing that is given to us in terms of information is kept confidentially." (Solis)

So does this mean that information is off limits in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit? And that the "them" refers to illegal, unauthorized aliens? Does she also participate in helping them to illegally lobby our US Congress?

This is looking more and more like open sedition----and I think the trail leads back to the White House.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Solis was appointed Labor Secretary because she in fact is a mouth piece for illegal invaders. Almost immediately after Solis was appointed, the Labor Department began recruiting labor organizers, with the requirement they speak Spanish. I actually posted the recruitment ad here at ALIPAC at the time.

Her job (IMHO) is to galvanize illegal invaders into and within various union labor organizations, who will in turn support obama and his radical agenda. Illegals cannot vote per se, but unions donate money and as a voting block, support obama. The more union members, the more money colleted for support.

This is why the promises of amnesty, aka “comprehensive immigration reformâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In this instance, I have to think that the comment "our people" is a racial statement showing racial preference instead of the equal treatment, regardless of race, that Americans have legislated and expect. this woman holds a PUBLIC office and takes a PUBLIC salary. To show racial preference should cost her the job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    She is a la raza shill , only working for hispanics

Not for the rest of America

"Our People" in spanish, comments like this make me realize, I'm not a racist, I hate everyone equally. The polling station in my district is in a predominately illegal neighborhood I will stand there with my video cam. and I will be a loud voice of the people if I see any illegals going in to vote! And I do this for "MY PEOPLE" "You want it Essay, Come and try to take it!!" You have most Americans confused with guys with pink hands and Italian shoes. And that my illegal brothers was your first mistake, sucking the system dry was your second,and not leaving was your third.3 strikes "YOU'RE OUT!" Have a nice day. Thanks.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    The polling station in my district is in a predominately illegal neighborhood I will stand there with my video cam. and I will be a loud voice of the people if I see any illegals going in to vote!
    Try that in NYC and you'd be arrested in no time flat. Sad but true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast