Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Obama: “80 or 90 Percent of Americans Agree with Me on Gun Control” [VIDEO]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama: “80 or 90 Percent of Americans Agree with Me on Gun Control” [VIDEO]

Obama: “80 or 90 Percent of Americans Agree with Me on Gun Control” [video]

SEPTEMBER 17, 2013 2:58 PM 0 COMMENTS VIEWS: 373

Barack Obama seems to be in a perpetual state of delusion. Either that or he is a Manchurian Candidate robot that is incapable of telling the truth.

On Sunday Sept. 15th President Obama appeared on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” where he said "80 or 90 percent of Americans agree with me on gun control", but legislation cannot be passed because of an obstinate “faction of the Republican Party.”

The comment was in response to Stephanopoulos’ question about why Obama’s first term platform has seemingly disappeared in his second term. “You put gun control at the top of the agenda, immigration reform, climate change—all of it’s stalled or reversing,” Stephanopoulos said. “How do you answer the argument that beyond the deficit, this has been a lost year, and how do you save it?”

Obama then immediately went into in blame game mode where he can do nothing else except point the finger and whine that it is somebody else's fault for his utter lack of leadership skills.

The President blamed the failure of the extremely controversial immigration bill on Republican Speaker of the House John Boehner. He then made his outlandish statement that 80 to 90 percent of Americans were behind him on gun control which is a total and complete falsehood.

Obama has consistently lied about what the term "comprehensive background checks" means and has consistently lied and misrepresented the truth about the number of background checks done at gun shows. The President has repeatedly said that criminals and felons can easily get guns at a gun show because not background checks are done at them, but of course he always fails to mention that it is illegal to sell a firearm to a felon or someone who is not supposed to have a gun and it is illegal for those individuals to purchase guns aw well.

If every person who said they are for comprehensive background check really understood that Obama means he wants a check on every single firearm transaction in the United States, even on ones where you buy or sell a gun to a trusted neighbor or relative, very few people would fall for that.

Interestingly, Obama's statement was made before the massacre at the DC Naval Shipyard, but you can bet he will try and push his anti-gun agenda even more now that we have a "crisis" he can take advantage of.

Do you think 80 to 90 percent of Americans are really on Obama's side when it comes to his idea of gun control? Leave your thoughts after watching the video below:

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/obama-8...control-video/

Last edited by Ratbstard; 09-18-2013 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Seperated Paragraphs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Barack Obama seems to be in a perpetual state of delusion. Either that or he is a Manchurian Candidate robot that is incapable of telling the truth.
    1. Habitual LIAR'S are NOT Respected

2. You can Lie to me 1 Time and that's IT

from that moment on I am following your Broke Ass like a Fly On Stink

"80 or 90 Percent of Americans Agree with Me on Gun Control" lol, thanks Mr President i needed a good laugh..........

“In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson