Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Obama adviser: White males need not apply

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    Obama adviser: White males need not apply...

"make sure the money doesn't go to just 'white male construction workers'"...

"I am concerned, as I'm sure many of you are, that these jobs not simply go to high skilled people who are already professionals or to white male construction workers," he said.

"I have nothing against white male construction workers," Third Reich said. "I'm just saying there are a lot of other people who have needs as well.

"There are ways in which the money can be, criteria can be set so the money does go to others, the long term unemployed, minorities, women," he said [anyone but those God damn white males!!!].

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=86827
    Nice to see that Liberal Nazi Third Reich in full swing with his left-wing brand of racism.

Repeat after me: I hate white people.

I hate white people.

I hate white people.

"But I have nothing against white male construction workers..."

Really... Cough, Cough. I am not a "puke" racist.

When are we finally going to see the last of that despicable pile of crap Reich and his evil brand of abuse.

The Obama White House is off to a horrible start if that satanic dwarf is allowed to infect the government again...

Isn't is the white man owned corporation and small business owners hiring the illegals, PARTLY? Donald Trump, should be asked? Then asked the Jews, Catholics, School Systems, and of course our governments should be hiring Americans First without looking at race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Looks like Loneprotester has a new enemy

I have two related questions:

1) how quickly do you think it would take the riots to begin if it was said the money should not go to blacks, or Asians or Latinos? How long before discrimination and racism would be shouted from the mountaintops?

2) How is this any different?
    It isn't. But America is going through a very dark period right now and if you do not show hatred for White Males you could lose your job.

It is just like the Salem witch trials. Everyone back then was scared to death of being accused of being a witch so they would point the finger at anyone odd or different to scape goat someone else. In this despicable evil time we are going through, in polite company you are expected to indicate how much you "hate White Males". You "hate America".

You just simply hate hate hate and keep hating. Hate everything while this country goes down the toilet and becomes the laughingstock of the rest of the world.

What, you don't hate White People? Aren't you worried that I will report you to a Liberal?

God Bless America. Ya right.

JAK
    Discrimination against "white male" CITIZENS... but lets FREELY GIVE TO ILLEGALS...WHO SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a youtube video about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday

Robert Reich has always been a huge supporter of offshoring American jobs to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday

Here is a you tube video about Bill Gates and his plans to layoff 5000 Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Discrimination against "white male" CITIZENS... but lets FREELY GIVE TO ILLEGALS...WHO SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the "Democratic Party Way". You can hear it in the harpee like shriek of Hillary Clinton. They mean to take down White Males no matter who gets hurt in the process. The only White Males left standing will be those willing to work as slaves, 80 hours a week for minimum wage.

It is the dried out, crusty, mold-filled politics of the Left that threw this country into a downward spiral to begin with and now Obama is treating them as the vanguard of a new idea filled government.

"white male construction workers"

from the sounds of things up there it surprises me that those still exist

i apologize for my surliness its just that i am a woman and we've been discriminated against since the beginning of time so this all strikes me as hilarious

Although I do agree Rich Companies such as Haliburton should not be allowed to participate in the recovery program,excluding "White Male Americans" instead of "Illegal Immigrants" is the most Racist act I have ever witnessed !!

Reich seems to forget how many "White Male" Americans died helping save his race from extinction during WW II.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast