Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Umm...Make that 3 crooked senators and possibly 4 (soon to be announced) it really is amazing that these guys are the best America could come up with.
    Their not. Just simply the best government that money can buy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Well well two CFR members swinging on the same tree . obama-snob and his master (the baby sitter)Biden . No hope with them on our fight . Pro-Amnesty all the way . Biden will use his time in the Senate , call in favors and i can see Anti-Amensty and E-Verify with the Save Act getting wiped quickly. Dem's are scarier than even Cheney , never thought i'ld say that.

scary moive 4 , obama-snob talking to Putin . while he jacks taxes sky high .aka.Bill Clinton
    We do our part with money . It's our rotten government that needs to stop wasting the dollars .
    If you think Haliburton sold Billions just wait till the Dems get in office with a Dem Congress .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

By Kathryn Jean Lopez

Clarence Thomas’s 1991 Senate confirmation hearing was one of the most shameful political events of recent American political life. In the wake of Barack Obama’s risible attack on Justice Thomas at Saturday night’s Rick Warren forum, and the continuing buzz about Delaware Democratic Senator Joe Biden’s potential selection as Obama’s running mate, it’s worth rewinding to 1991.

I’ll let Clarence Thomas tell the story, via his powerful memoir, My Grandfather’s Son:

Senator Biden was the first questioner. Instead of the softball questions he’d promised to ask, he threw a beanball straight at my head, quoting from a speech that I’d given four years earlier at the Pacific Legal Foundation and challenging me to defend what I’d said: “ ‘I find attractive the arguments of scholars such as Stephen Macedo, who defend an activist Supreme Court that would . . . strike down laws restricting property right.’ â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Obama needs help in his race against Republican rival John McCain.
    So, he picked a McCain clone to draw votes. Biden has a tendency to seem level headed and like someone you can trust.

Obama's not giving you Change, just another McCain.

Doesn't Biden lean towards the center, just like McCain?

Now it's McCain's turn to pick an Obama doll for his running mate.

Dixie

George McGovern?

This is funny, Biden on Obama during an early debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8&e
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

April
    Now it's McCain's turn to pick an Obama doll for his running mate.

Dixie
    Juan Hernandez!

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    This is funny, Biden on Obama during an early debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8&e
    Imagine if McCain picks Romney. All those debate videos and name calling will come back to bite them both .

My Prediction for this week

Well, I am going out on a long limb here............

I am going to predict that Hillllliary will get a FLOOR Nomination during the event in Colorado this week!

This will then turn over the entire Democratic Party and Chaos will continue on, thus making it impossable to get a candidate that will win against any of the others running for President, no matter what the OBAMMMMMMAAAAs say.

What say you?

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I hate those Demorats chanting "yes we can, yes we can, yes we can". Sounds exacelty like "si, se puede" and that chant should be buried in the border dust forever.

Biden's record

http://www.ontheissues.org/Joe_Biden.htm

I found this site to be a good reference. Biden's record on helping to fight Illegal Immigration is horrible

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast