Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't believe this.

I hope this isnt true. It will make Obama look so TACKY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just when we start to get a handle on AIDS here, he wants to just shuffle it back in!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I wouldn't mind them letting in people from the other side of the world if they had some control on the illegal and legal immigration. They also need to let people in who do not need social programs...how about some self supporting people for a change.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama To Flood America With Africans?

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    Has anyone seen this ? Is it true ?
    I saw one proposal that would allow the US government to "ask" American citizens if they would like to donate money to Kenya by "voluntarily" allocating part of their tax bill. Ridiculous, yes, but it is going to be a real challenge to see how Obama handles these requests. Another scary proposal would allow Kenyans to get a guaranteed job if they immigrated to the US. Since we already do this with temporary worker programs such as the H-1B, it would require yet another scheme to force Americans to give their jobs to newly arrived foreigners, and throw thousand more American citizens out of work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12