Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama: Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs Spur Latino Hate

Obama: Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs Spur Latino Hate

Friday, May 23, 2008 8:19 AM

By: Newsmax Staff

Presidential candidate Barack Obama used a Florida fundraiser to attack conservative media personalities Lou Dobbs and Rush Limbaugh for their militant stand on immigration policy.

Appearing Thursday at the Westin Diplomat near Fort Lauderdale, Obama lashed out at critics of illegal immigrants and migrant workers.

During his speech, Obama said, "A certain segment has basically been feeding a kind of xenophobia. There’s a reason why hate crimes against Hispanic people doubled last year.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Obama is the greatest threat to this country. People better wake up!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Ginning?

He would choose to use a cotton analogy wouldn't he.

The thing that is creating the hostility towards Latinos is
    ultimately not Limbaugh and Dobbs it is the protection being afforded anti social behaviour by some Latinos by organizations claiming to speak for all of the Latinos.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

now these so-called candidates know how popular Dobbs and Rush are . Here's the "Candidate" cutting his throat knowing he's doing it . At the same time "Begging" the Jewish people for their support . This "Idoit" makes no sense at all to me . Yes , i know obama's agenda . But still at less try to fool us , rub us the right way you Snob !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

The crimes I have seen against illegals have mostly been by illegals. The ALIPAC archives are full of such stories. Obama using the OBL rhetoric, gee that's a surprise.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Yaaaaawnnn, this is getting sooo sooo old and incredibly boring. Spin us another fairy tale Obamaman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Thats right hussien keep pondering thats how you are going to loose this november you maggot only bad thing is macamnesty is just as bad

only hope we have is that if macamnesty picks a decent vp and then is deemed incompetent to stay in office
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

During his speech, Obama said, "A certain segment has basically been feeding a kind of xenophobia. There’s a reason why hate crimes against Hispanic people doubled last year.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Througout his speach he constantly refered to making changes in the Americas, He no longer speaks of the united states of America he is speaking of us as one continent, this guy is really scary.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Gee with Obama, McCain and Hillary, I'm really terrified, scared and not looking forward to the November presidential election...Over the last three years I was counting the days until Bush was finally out of office.

I never thought we would would end up with somebody worse than Bush in office. After the Bush nightmare, I thought people would do the right thing?

More and more I feel like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast