Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Obama Signs Presidential Determination Allowing Palestinians

'Obama Signs Presidential Determination Allowing Palestinians Loyal to Hamas to Resettle In US
    I really did not believe this could be valid, so I double checked. It's true. The following link from Politico.com gives the details as well as lots of comments by readers.

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4. Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006.
    Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:

* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.

* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.'

I'd be beginning to feel a trifle uneasy about now.

In case you think I'm some kind of lunatic who is making this up, here is the text of the executive order:

Presidential Documents

[[Page 6115]]

Presidential Determination No. 2009-15 of January 27,

Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs
    Related To Gaza

Memorandum for the Secretary of State

By the authority vested in me by the Constitution and
    the laws of the United States, including section
    2(c)(1) of the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act of
    1962 (the ``Act''), as amended (22 U.S.C. 2601), I
    hereby determine, pursuant to section 2(c)(1) of the
    Act, that it is important to the national interest to
    furnish assistance under the Act in an amount not to
    exceed $20.3 million from the United States Emergency
    Refugee and Migration Assistance Fund for the purpose
    of meeting unexpected and urgent refugee and migration
    needs, including by contributions to international,
    governmental, and nongovernmental organizations and
    payment of administrative expenses of Bureau of
    Population, Refugees, and Migration of the Department
    of State, related to humanitarian needs of Palestinian
    refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

You are authorized and directed to publish this
    memorandum in the Federal Register.

(Presidential Sig.)

THE WHITE HOUSE,

Washington, January 27, 2009

[FR Doc. E9-2488
    Filed 2-3-09; 8:45 am]

http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums/ ... id=2059162

Obama is a freaking imposter. I hope his true identy is discovered soon. IMO he is a Kenyan Muslim, not an American. There is no way a true American would allow members of Hamas to immigrate here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The government of Israel wants to drive Hamas out of Palestine, to make it easier to complete the annexation of Palestinian land. Removing several hundred thousand Hamas supporters will make the Israeli government's job easier.

Whatever we may think of Hamas' tactics and their refusal to recognize the state of Israel, Palestinians see it differently. That's why the residents of Gaza voted them into 76 seats, vs. 43 for Fatah in the 2006 Palestinian Parliamentary elections. (Source: Wikipedia)

The Wikipedia source includes the info that an estimated 80 to 90 percent of Hamas revenues fund health, social welfare, religious, cultural, and educational services.