Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    This is why I say we have to start preparing. Gathering our stories, complaints and pictures. We have to start documenting everything. Then we have to start faxing and emailing. Calling and talking to staffers won't do it. Let's face marking down whether someone is for or against legislation is not getting our stories out there.

The Dreamers played on American's goodness. The sob stories and pictures were targeted at every Americans heartstrings. They took over the media and even our Congress. We never once heard the heart wrenching stories of American kids and the struggles they are going through to get an education. We never heard of any of their success stories.

Instead of the Latino Community putting the focus on the struggles of the illegal Latino Community we need to put the focus back where it belongs. Back to what illegal immigration is doing and has done to Americans. Everyday Americans are losing their education, jobs, parks and Language and countrysides to the illegal communities.

We have heard their voices, listened to their sob stories and seen their poster children. It is past time for our government to hear and see our stories. Time to no longer just be a voice on the phone. Time to take back the halls of Congress.
    You are exactly right, but how do we sway the bias media? I'm so glad we are working on coming up with ideas for the future.

Added to Homepage with amended title:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5961--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess I will never understand a culture that puts their own ethnic kind above our laws or expects us to bend our laws specifically for them and to hell with the best interests of all of our citizens and our country. How can any non-hispanic American be an advocate for this? I mean, are these the kinds of people any loyal American should be aligning themselves with whether they be citizens or immigrants legal or illegal? What is wrong with our president and our congressmen? Don't they realize that an increase of people in this country with that kind of mindset is dangerous to our country's future? We will never be a united country this way. We will be forever divided by those who think ethnicity trumps all the principles and values that has made this country great.
    Speaking as a naturally born American citizen of Hispanic immigrant parents, I'll say that I do see more of this than I'd like, unfortunately.

The issue tends to break down by national origin. South American immigrants (particularly Colombians) have been more inclined to assimilate and place their ultimate allegiance with the United States, same with Cubans.

It seems to largely be the Mexicans and central Americans who have the damn problem.

ReddHeretic it wasn't always that way. In the last 20 years I have noticed a big change. I have at times asked my hispanic friends why? I was always told oh they are just Northern Mexican's or Nationals. I am not exactly sure what that meant. I just know there is a big difference in the latest generation of Hispanic's.

MontereySherry:

It has indeed changed for the worse and not the better over the last two decades or so (going on thirty years, really). Having studied it extensively, this sea change can probably be credited to:

* A campaign of propaganda and disinformation by the Ford Foundation and their ilk, targeting the Hispanic population in America -- especially students and youth -- based on chicano philosophy, Raza and all other variants of this extremely separatist, radical sense of ethnic identity.

* The federal government ... in almost every conceivable way. Period.

* Intensification of covert "American" military operations in Latin America on behalf of international finance and multinational corporations who become irritated whenever peoples down there have the audacity to resist being economically plundered. The installation of petty dictators, perpetration of atrocities, and staging of false terror attacks by the CIA have bred ill will in Latin America which many of their emigrants carry with them.

* Deliberate, engineered implosion of the world financial system that has slowly and is now more quickly robbing once-comfortable immigrant populations of their wealth. When standards of living decline enough to raise societal tension, one of the first psychological effects it has is to push the affected populations into an ethnic tribalism mode. It's a primitive survival mechanism.

There's more to it than all that, but I've found those to be the primary reasons for the increasing cultural narcissism and sense of entitlement in Hispanic Americans today.

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    We have to oppose Obama and the Democrats. These people do not get it!!!
    WE NEED TO LOBBY CONGRESS FOR OBAMA TO BE IMPEACHED EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE CALLING FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT. THIS IDIOT IS WORKING FOR MEXICO AND ITS ILLEGAL CITIZENS HERE IN THE U.S. IF HE THINK HE'S GETTING RE-ELECTED IN 2012, HE HAD BETTER THINK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S NOT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS AS THEY ARE, THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THEM IS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT BEING ENFORCED. WHY IS IT ALRIGHT FOR MEXICO TO ENFORCE ITS LAWS AND NOT THE U.S.A. OBAMA MAY VERY WELL HAVE BOOK SENSE BUT, HE IS LACKING IN THE AREA OF COMMON SENSE.

Illegals go home

Obama and the Democrats do not get it. We told Obama and the Democrats on 12/18/10 and 11/2/10 that we do not support amnesty for illegal aliens. He does not listen to Americans. So we have to vote him out in 2012. And we have to vote out all the Democrats. We are sick and tired of Obama and the Democrats. They want to impose amnesty to Americans. Let's keep up the good work and let's replace the Democrats. And we have to let the GOP know that we do not support amnesty for illegal aliens. They have to enforce our immigration laws.

Re: Illegals go home

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    We have to oppose Obama and the Democrats. These people do not get it!!!
    WE NEED TO LOBBY CONGRESS FOR OBAMA TO BE IMPEACHED EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THIS COUNTRY SHOULD BE CALLING FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT. THIS IDIOT IS WORKING FOR MEXICO AND ITS ILLEGAL CITIZENS HERE IN THE U.S. IF HE THINK HE'S GETTING RE-ELECTED IN 2012, HE HAD BETTER THINK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S NOT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS AS THEY ARE, THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THEM IS THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT BEING ENFORCED. WHY IS IT ALRIGHT FOR MEXICO TO ENFORCE ITS LAWS AND NOT THE U.S.A. OBAMA MAY VERY WELL HAVE BOOK SENSE BUT, HE IS LACKING IN THE AREA OF COMMON SENSE.
    SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME!!! IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH!!! HE IS A TRADER IS HE IS COMMITTING TREASON

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Lets face it to many Americans don't know the whole story. It has not affected them personally yet. They only see what is on TV. They are still snug in their little worlds. Their neighborhoods have not been taken over. They don't go to parks or drive through the countryside. They are only seeing the side of the story that the pro-ammnesty/immigration groups has put out there. This is why we need to take back the focus and put faces and stories to the Americans that have felt the impact.
    That is why we need an hour or more long documentatry produced and released in prime time viewing to expose the wretched condition that Americans are being forced to live with and through and enduring..... school by school, town by town, medical facility by medical facility. What you do not see, feel or touch, you cannot appreicate or respond to.

President Barack Obama told Congressional Hispanic Caucus members Tuesday that he’ll renew his push for comprehensive immigration reform in 2011 — even though such an effort would face even longer odds in a Congress where Republicans control the House.
    ...Promises, promises.....that you never keep....

It's the same song and dance with Obama bending over everytime the Hispanic Caucus opens its mouth. I'm sick of their aggression, their zero regard for the American people, and Obama making promises he's not in a position to deliver on.

Mr. Obama, your days in the Whitehouse are numbered. Come on, 2012!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast