Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama's message to Criminal aliens in the U.S.

Lest we be fooled by new public image being crafted for the foolish masses;

Excerpted from Cbs2chicago, May 1 2006
    Demonstrators March For Immigrant Rights

"U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was one of several politicians who spoke to the group before the march began."To those who think we can simply seal off the borders and deport people and who appeal to our worst instincts, I say -- There is nothing to fear. People who come here come for the same reasons that generations of people have come here for, because they want a better future for their children," he said."
    He forgets to address them as illegals that shouldn't be in our country; an oversight I presume?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Re: Obama's message to Criminal aliens in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Lest we be fooled by new public image being crafted for the foolish masses;

Excerpted from Cbs2chicago, May 1 2006
    Demonstrators March For Immigrant Rights

"U.S. Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was one of several politicians who spoke to the group before the march began."To those who think we can simply seal off the borders and deport people and who appeal to our worst instincts, I say -- There is nothing to fear. People who come here come for the same reasons that generations of people have come here for, because they want a better future for their children," he said."
    What the heck does anyone expect from this dipwad?

He's an opportunist who doesn't know his tush from his elbow
    madrassa anyone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndAmendsis,
    I thought I'd put it up for all to see BEFORE he crafted his new image and fooled any of US.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    2ndAmendsis,
    I thought I'd put it up for all to see BEFORE he crafted his new image and fooled any of US.
    Sorry, MEX
    I didn't mean to point my statement towards you.
    It was meant for those foolish folks who might think there's something more between this person's ears than opportunism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do Americans except from democrats? they want all the new voters and denotations from Mexico. The best government that can be purchased is not far from the truth.

2nd,
    I didn't think you were. I was just reiterating why I would post this quote at this time, because osama is gearing up, along with hillary, to fool as many people as possible before election day.

WE know better but a lot of new people may not?

Banned
    "People who come here come for the same reasons that generations of people have come here for, because they want a better future for their children," he said."
    Yeah, that's also the reason that people rob banks and shoplift. It is not, in and of itself, a noble pursuit. The problem is that far too many of these alien interlopers are coming to reap the benefits of the kleptocracy, not actually participate in the system that created our freedom and prosperity in the first place. Maintaining a free and principled society is hard work that most of the illegals want no part of. The proof is in their blatant disregard for our laws and their demands of entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    What do Americans except from democrats? they want all the new voters and denotations from Mexico. The best government that can be purchased is not far from the truth.
    It's not a democratic thing its politics as usual on both sides of the fence. The partyline stance is how we ended up with George Bush . . . .need I say more?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

i just hope everyone learns from illinois mistake-barry husain obama!

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    It's not a democratic thing its politics as usual on both sides of the fence. The partyline stance is how we ended up with George Bush . . . .need I say more?
    Actually, bush got in presicely because JFnKerry ran.
    His literal "traitorous" activities- giving aid and comfort to the enemy- was not forgotten by most Americans. He should have been given a military tribunal and convicted as the evidence was, by his own mouth, given to Congress under oath.

He escaped his just rewards merely due to Nixon's fear.

Perhaps he would have been easier to handle than bush but he sealed his fate when he met with madame binh {I believe the name is correct} of the NVN Communist government in paris, attempting to broker a deal against American Rule of Law.
    {everything - this and more- is documented}

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast