Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take signs that point the finger at the people that support the Federal Governments illegal Immigration Policies.

The more people that know just who represents the Federal Government on the street the better for us.

I working on a sign now with a pointing finger. One that I can rotate a pointing hand on the sign to point in the direction of the socilist.

I think that one was from a member of Save Our State.

This is one from my Protest Warrior pals:

Another one of my favs:

Depending upon whether or not the usual suspects show for this march these signs might be in order:

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Those posters are awesome. I wish I could go! I would carry the world workers party poster!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl

Those posters are awesome. I wish I could go! I would carry the world workers party poster!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
    Yeah, PW has some creative people.

Their gallery:

http://www.protestwarrior.com/signs.php?thumb=1

Protest Warrior has staged anti-amnesty rallies in Carson City and-I believe-in the Midwest, and there were some PWers at an anti-illegal counter-demonstration in ATL. recently, but this will be the first time Protest Warrior chapters have done something along those lines in the NE or East Coast in concerted, organized effort.

Just wanted to say that I'm gratified by the response I've received from my fellow ALIPAC members, as well as the help I've been offered by members of other anti-illegal, pro-immigration reform, pro-border enforcement websites.

Hopefully this will come off as one of the biggest anti-illegal rallies in New York City. If there are photos/footage available that day I'll be sure to post a thread, and after-action report, in the following days.

Post-script to this story:

The event-while sparsely attended-was a success.

We got coverage on both WNBC-4 and NY-1.

The next time-hopefully-I'll have some ALIPAC material to distribute, but it's still good that we got spokespeople from our side on the air.

In both English, and Spanish.

Banned
    Great job, Shapka!!!

We need all the airtime we can get!!

I saw on TV illegals were marching again in Manhattan, demanding to be American Citizens, but waiving their native country's flags. What they don't say is that they want to be American Citizens "for convinience" Because here they can have babies and no responsability, that responsability goes to the taxpayers.

I also saw a politician on CNN (I forgot his name) saying that a family that came to this country six years ago, and had 2,3 children could not be deported, because it would not be fair to those children, and this is not what this country is about, that it would not be human. But is it human to have us supporting children we don't make, and our taxes keep on going higher and higher to support those criminals? They don't like to be called criminals, but isn't it a crime to come to this country to make babies to milk off the system, and seniors have to go back to work to be able to pay the taxes for the house they live in?

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

Are we "SLOW LEARNERS" or what?

Theodore Roosevelt on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Re: October 21st Pro-Amnesty March (Organizing a Counter-ral

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    I decided to put this in General Discussion in order to alert you to a march from Union Square to Times Square planned for October 21st by a coalition of pro-illegal alien, pro-amnesty organizations from New York State and New York City.

There is a group of people from New York and New Jersey planning a counter-demonstration, which will be espousing an anti-illegal alien, anti-amnesty message.

Here's a link describing what will be happening that day:

http://nyprotest.flactivist.org/?p=4659

Anyone who wants to-and is able-to participate in countering this march-or knows anyone living in the Tri-State Area who will be able to-send me a pm, or an e-mail-and I'll give you further details of what we'll be planning to counteract the pro-amnesty hordes.

-good times, G.J.P. (Jr.)
    Shapka, did you notice that they had the children up front? See how they use the children.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Great job, Shapka!!!

We need all the airtime we can get!!
    Yeah, earlier this morning I also heard a soundbite from someone on our team played on 77-WABC, and he got as much-or more-airtime than the pro-amnesty mouthpiece.

Not bad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast