Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my: An illegal alien has no standing to bring a suit

There have been several posts today about the second rejection by the Federal Court on the lawsuit against Oklahoma's HB 1804. The reasoning behind the decision could turn out the be HUGE:

This is an important decision! Judge Payne “recognizes a new, and narrow, prudential limitation on standingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW this is HUGH and I say it is about time a judge actually looks up the laws concerning IA's.

I wonder if this new info & ruling could be used to overturn some previous cases ? Wouldn't that frost the ACLU !

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

“The Court, therefore, recognizes a new, and narrow, prudential limitation on standing. An illegal alien, in willful violation of federal immigration law, is without standing to challenge the constitutionality of a state law, when compliance with federal law would absolve the illegal alien’s constitutional dilemma—particularly when the challenged state law was enacted to discourage violation of the federal immigration law. In recognizing this narrow prudential limitation on standing, the Court does not shirk its responsibility to pass on the constitutionality of a law when properly called to do so, the Court just requires that the call come from a plaintiff not in unabashed violation of federal law."

Is it just me, but does this sound so awesome and soooo- sensible?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THIS IS SO GOOD. THINK I WILL COPY IT AND FRAME IT. OUR COUNTRY MIGHT SURVIVE AFTER ALL.

You know years ago when I was trying to get something done in our little town about some trash haulers, I kept getting the run around. One said it was a county problem, one said it was a city problem, one said it was a state problem (farm to market road), etc.

One thing I was told that a city can adopt a state law - but it can't supercede a state law.

If that is true, why couldn't each state simply 'adopt' the federal law? Is that just silly thinking?

Standing ovation Judge Payne!!!!

Finally a common-sense judge who knows Constitutional Law and language of the Constitution. He called them ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Standing ovation Judge Payne!!!!

Finally a common-sense judge who knows Constitutional Law and language of the Constitution. He called them ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
    Abraham Lincoln
    Common sense isn't all that common. Sure glad this judge has it,

This might be the "unclean hands rule". If you've broken the law , you have unclean hands and are a criminal and you can't then go to a judge and ask him to help you. Judges aren't supposed to aid criminals. Maybe many cases resulting in favorable rulings for illegal aliens have been handled improperly. It boils down to the fact that people here in this country illegally (illegal aliens) don't have the rights they think they do. The ACLU is going to learn that.

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    This might be the "unclean hands rule". If you've broken the law , you have unclean hands and are a criminal and you can't then go to a judge and ask him to help you. Judges aren't supposed to aid criminals. Maybe many cases resulting in favorable rulings for illegal aliens have been handled improperly. It boils down to the fact that people here in this country illegally (illegal aliens) don't have the rights they think they do. The ACLU is going to learn that.
    Let the ACLU run out of money first, then they should be outlawed.
    "

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I say it is about time a judge actually looks up the laws concerning IA's.
    Amen to that!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast