Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Yeh EX_OC you were right. But I've been thrown off better though. I was banned from moveon.org 67 different times. My final logon was billmar66, I was thrown off more than a dozen times in one day. They too do not like to hear opposing views, and you know what?, I was always respectful when I told them the truth. Thats the crap that keeps me going though, when these so called activists will not listen to any other opinion except their own. The difference between them and us is we are the LEGALS in this fight and THIS IS OUR COUNTRY not theirs and finally those Americans that will fight for illegals and amnesty can go back to Mexico with them when we finally throw them all out.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
    67 TIMES from moveon.org??? Omg, wmarincic, my respect for you has grown exponentially! I have been kicked out of OCRegister once but that's only because I decided not to reregister. If I did, I would have been kicked out again. Hahhaah. I got kicked out of a couple of others but I forget the names. Wear it as a badge of honor, wm, I DO! It means we got their attention and instead of debating us, they just kick us out.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Yeh EX_OC right before the elections 4 years ago. Just like today both candidates are idiots but the republican I thought was better for America. He sure screwed us with the illegals though.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234