Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OHIO MAKES THE NEWS -- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION

Ohio Voters Want Action on Illegal Immigration

Ohio House Republican Leadership announces planned Legislation

Ohio House Republican Leadership has announced plans to support legislation aimed at curbing illegal immigration in Ohio. House leaders stated that Ohio voters want the state to do something about illegal immigration since the Bush Administration won't.

The Ohio House Democratic Leadership has attacked the plan, dismissing it as a political ploy. House Democrats may regret attacking the proposed legislation since a majority of voters, including registered Democrats, overwhelming support not only border security but interior enforcement of US immigration laws.

If the Democrats were smart they would come up with their own bill to address voters real concerns about billions of their Ohio and federal tax dollars being spent on delivering free and subsidized services to illegal foreign nationals while voters are drowning in debt (average credit card debt alone is about $8,000 per family).

Right now the Democratic leadership says immigration enforcement is the federal government's job -- but as we know, the federal government hasn't done its job for over 20 years -- and the crime and costs are LOCAL, not in Washington, D.C.. That's why the Democrats' message doesn't wash with voters. When voters lose their jobs to illegal aliens, or have their identity stolen by illegals, or have a family member murdered -- the phrase: "It's not my responsibility," is not what voters want to hear from their Democratic or Republican representatives.

And let's be honest, the Democratic Party doesn't want the immigration laws enforced -- they want the illegals to become citizens (Democrats) who vote for Democrats. That's the same plan US Senator McCain and the RNC has but they want to trade millions of American citizenship papers for more Republican votes, not Democratic votes.

It's vile and corrupt politics. It's profit too for select "slave trade" corporations and individuals who grow rich by breaking US laws, knowingly hiring illegals while ignoring legal US workers. Taxpayers, expected to pick up the trillion dollar bill and ignore all the unnecessary crime.

The Democratic Party's virtual de facto support of illegal immigration may prove to be its Achilles' heel this November. The Party once again is taking aim at it's own foot, seemingly eager to pull the trigger -- snatching defeat from victory.

Note: OJJPAC estimates that there are at least 250,000 illegal aliens in Ohio, and perhaps over 450,000. OJJPAC will post a draft of the House bill as soon as it can.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

That's what I don't get about the Democrats.....I know a lot of democrats that feel the way we do.....what the heck is their problem??? Dense?

It's vile and corrupt politics. It's profit too for select "slave trade" corporations and individuals who grow rich by breaking US laws, knowingly hiring illegals while ignoring legal US workers. Taxpayers, expected to pick up the trillion dollar bill and ignore all the unnecessary crime.
    Thanks, Steve. Another popular "MYTH" which President Bush likes to push is that these small businesses "need the workers". Well, take some time to find out who these businesses are in your community and "CHECK OUT" how these employers of illegals REALLY LIVE.

You will find they are among the FAR better off in the community often owning acres of land and huge, beautiful homes, driving SUV's, sending their kids to private schools and taking lavish vacations.

Yet George Bush will tell you ....."they NEEEEEEED these workers".

Americans, it's time to WAKE UP and SMELL THE COFFEE. It's not what GWB is telling you about these employers it's what HE IS NOT telling you that you NEED to take a look at
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most registered Democrats want enforcement, just like registered republicans. The problem is that the elected Democrats are attempting to fool them into supporting a bad bill...just as the elected Republicans are.

Then you have those special interest groups in both parties whom have their own self-interest in protecting illegals.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

MW
    That's what I don't get about the Democrats.....I know a lot of democrats that feel the way we do.....what the heck is their problem??? Dense?
    It's called party loyalty, something Sen. McCain, Sen. Specter, and Sen. Frist know nothing about! I've voted Republican in every presidential race over the last 30 years, but that is going to stop. In the next election, like many of you, I will vote for the individual that will do the most to right our sinking ship in regards to illegal immigration, trade, and globalization.

I'm sick of seeing our manufacturing industry dissolve before my very eyes (outsourced to take advantage of cheap labor). A country that depends mostly on the service industry (and cheap labor to fill service industry positions) for survival is not a country that will remain the top power in the world for long. Our rate of exports when compared to imports is horrible. You wouldn't believe the amount of cheap imported goods we receive from China, yet we can't even return their illegal immigrants. Actually, China is getting rich off our insatiable desire for their "sweat shop" produced goods. In the mean time, we're quickly going broke. Our textile industry has been on the decline for years. Heck, not even one pair of levi's is made in the U.S. anymore. On top of everything else, how are we going to remain a super power militarily when we can't even manufacture our own necessary war goods anymore or come up with enough fuel to power our ship and aircraft (forget manufacturing our own ships and aircraft on U.S. soil). Honestly, if things continue as they are, we wouldn't have a chance in a war against China 10 years from now. I could go on and on, but I'll step off my soap box for now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As a former Buckeye, I emailed one Ohio Rep. the other day...I believe his name was Harris.

Thanked him for taking a stand.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: OHIO MAKES THE NEWS -- ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Ohio Voters Want Action on Illegal Immigration

(snip)

Note: OJJPAC estimates that there are at least 250,000 illegal aliens in Ohio, and perhaps over 450,000. OJJPAC will post a draft of the House bill as soon as it can.

Boy am I glad I stopped by here today!....that many here in Ohio? I am a native Clevelander, Steve, and am just reading here about your organization! I'll soon be in Columbus, but am currently living in a suburb of Toledo, headquarters for FLOC/AFL/CIO. During their recent "March for Justice", they stated to the media an estimate of only 10,000 in the Ohio/Michigan area. Dang. And I thought that was high!

I've checked out the website and am going to take my time going through it. I am especially interested in ANYTHING that relates to Ohio, of course particularly in places I've lived and will be living, but state laws as well, and the affect illegal immigration has had in Ohio over the years.