Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK, Call me cruel. I just couldn't help myself!!

Today I was grocery shopping at Kroger. The fire department was there doing a Boot Campaign. They had thier fire truck parked right in front of the store. They were all dressed in thier blue uniforms with thier badges on carrying the rubber boots collecting money. As I was loading my groceries, I noticed a truck full of Mexicans park in the outer parking lot. As I left, they were heading into the store. I pulled up beside them and said "immigre, immigre in front" and pointed to the store. Thier eyes got as big a grapefruits, chins dropped to the ground! They turned and ran back to the truck and took off. I guess I messed up thier lunch!! I kind of felt bad afterwards, even though I laughed all the way home! Then the bad feeling really turned comical when I realized that they don't know the difference between a fireman and an immigration officer. What really made it funny was this huge bright red fire engine parked right in front of them!! I told my husband that they'll go back and tell everyone they know that the INS is staking out Kroger. I probably won't see another one in there for quite sometime!! I'm really sorry, but I just couldn't help myself!! Just hope they don't remember me or my Yukon!!

What, do you think you're an activist or something?
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I think that is funny With all that is going on with their marches and their in our face actions, we have not had many reasons to smile lately, we need to have some humor about this situation.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is in control?

That was wonderful..Congrats I am retired military and did a stint at NSA. I would love to walk up to a pack of them in my NSA T-shirt, showing my retired military ID, announcing myself as immigracion, then watching the ensuing antics while laughing my butt off as they stumble and trip over each other trying to see who can reach the moon first.

The real truth, I have always been quiet, shy and a little timid. I usually didn't speak my mind to save an arguement. It's just that lately, I have become infuriated, and well I guess something in me just WOKE-UP! I am so vocal now it's unreal!! I see the illegals, and I just can't stop myself! I guess it might eventually get me into trouble, but oh well. I'm just sick of it all. Maybe I need to start speaking publically and letting everyone know the real truth behind this madness. You'd actually be surprised at the general lack of knowledge among the average American. We need to start educating these people, and we need to do it fast!!

Obviously they were illegals, or they would have never left

Boy I wish I had the guts!!! Priceless....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't feel bad at all ! If they weren't breaking the law they wouldn't have anything to be afraid of would they?

I'm glad you did that, and dont feel like it was cruel. They should be afraid, and know that if they are here illegally, they are going to get caught. I wish we could do a citizens arrest. That would be great. And I would feel I was doing my patriotic duty by assisting the government do their job.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are my hero!

Keep up the good work!
    Americans First!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast