Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Easy Tiger,

We'll get em Tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Easy Tiger,

We'll get em Tiny!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Easy Tiger,

We'll get em Tiny!
    Yes, we will. When I called my new Senator Risch's office today to tell him not to vote for this $350 bailout today, I got all my other plugs in, too, about the SCHIP bill and the coming amnesty threats. I reminded his staffer that I voted for Risch because of his stiff stance against illegal immigration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was Roosevelt who actually started most of this garbage. He created what I call the merry-go-round economy. He took money from the people who were working, used 15 to 20% to pay for the bureaucracy and used the rest to buy votes. Nobody really got anywhere. That's why the depression dragged on and on. And it was Roosevelt who started using illegal alien labor during WWll to man the factories. That is really the modern origin of the illegal alien problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    It was Roosevelt who actually started most of this garbage. He created what I call the merry-go-round economy. He took money from the people who were working, used 15 to 20% to pay for the bureaucracy and used the rest to buy votes. Nobody really got anywhere. That's why the depression dragged on and on. And it was Roosevelt who started using illegal alien labor during WWll to man the factories. That is really the modern origin of the illegal alien problem.
    Roosevelt Quotes

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues.

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

No people is wholly civilized where a distinction is drawn between stealing an office and stealing a purse.

Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor.

Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100% Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.

When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty."
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Hey, let's not get nostaligic for the Bush years. It cold have been even worse!

I'm not nostalgic for any years......Seems with each new president they ask, how better it was for you than it was 10 years ago. Each decade has passed and each and every one has gotten worse in one way or another. I do what they say and just as my pony comes around the bend to grab the brass ring, they switch the rules. Ever played the card game, S**t on your neighbor? Like that.

LOL....ever do that silly card game where you sit in a circle and you slap a card on your forehead and you try and bet who has the higest card? You can see everyone elses card but your own. That seems more like the game of life today than the actual one. No method o the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    We a powerful lobby. Money talks. I say we threaten with lawsuits just as MALDEF,LULAC and La Raza do. Cities are scared to death that the ALCU will file suit if certain laws are enforced. Well how about the Pain and suffering" we're facing! The government isn't following and enforcing their own laws. I mean why don't we file a suit!!! Sorry but I get mad also.

Man aint that hitting the nail on the head.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justthatguy wrote:

Roosevelt Quotes

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

A typical vice of American politics is the avoidance of saying anything real on real issues.

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

No people is wholly civilized where a distinction is drawn between stealing an office and stealing a purse.

Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor.

Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.

We Americans don't live inside quotes, we live in the real world. History clearly shows that it was Roosevelt who started what I call the merry-go-round economy and the illegal alien problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12