Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You are right Sis, nothing has changed except maybe the minds of my Oklahoma Senators!
    NITTY
    have you thought that perhaps this was really where their minds were the entire time and they were just waiting to see where the chips fell?

That's my take on it, for what it's worth.

BTW, I like your letter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is no way GW Bush is acquiescing on citizenship for all or the majority of those illegals currently in this country. He is also not suggesting a "guest worker" program like we have had before or still have? as in maybe 500,000 migrant workers to help in the fields who are here on a "temporary" basis.

GW Bush is not our friend on this issue. I dare say he is not our friend period. He not only still wants amnesty but wants a relatively unfettered flow across the border.

BTW I don't think most reasonable people would be against a true guest worker program if as coto & rockfish say it can be proven to truly be necessary, there is true accountability and Americans are taken care of first. But Mr Bush & Co are still trying to play word games with guest worker, citizenship & amnesty.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123