Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Once Again, Donald Trump Admits His Supporters are Easily Manipulated Sheep

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Once Again, Donald Trump Admits His Supporters are Easily Manipulated Sheep

Once Again, Donald Trump Admits His Supporters are Easily Manipulated Sheep
    January 31, 2016 By Allen Clifton

Unless you’re a supporter of Donald Trump, chances are you recognize how full of crap he is. While all politicians are full of it on some level, Trump’s asinine rhetoric is so incredibly transparent you really do have to be an absolute idiot to think that he should be our next president.

I’ve started referring to his campaign as the “Cult of Trump.” It doesn’t matter what he does, his supporters flat-out don’t care. If he does something vile, they make excuses for him. If he blatantly lies, they believe him over anything else. To many of his supporters the only “truth” is what comes out of his mouth – even if almost nothing truthful ever comes out of it. What’s so incredible about this is the fact that Trump doesn’t remotely try to hide the fact that he just says whatever he thinks his lemmings want to hear. In fact, just about a week ago he essentially admitted that he knows his followers are mindless idiots when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and he wouldn’t lose any voters. That was the first time I had ever really seen a presidential candidate openly call his supporters morons who lacked morals to such an extent that they would support someone who might have just committed murder. Well, Trump did it again. During a meeting with the New York Times editorial writers, he admitted that his supporters are so easily manipulated that if he senses they’re getting bored or zoning out, he can just throw out the old “We need to build a wall!” line and they’ll erupt into applause. “You know,” Trump told the NYT. “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.” Like I’ve said several times before, if Trump somehow manages to become our next president, he will have done so by openly admitting that he knows the people who voted for him are easily manipulated fools who will believe anything. Because, contextually, that’s exactly what these sorts of comments mean.

Someone asked me the other day what Trump would need to do in order to be knocked off the top of the GOP presidential ladder. Honestly, I’m not sure if there’s anything that he can say or do for that to happen. There’s practically no other candidate who has seriously challenged him in the polls (Ted Cruz is a very distant second), so there’s not really a “next candidate up” like there was in 2012 when it seems like nearly every candidate was a “frontrunner” at some point. The truth is, Donald Trump is right about his supporters. It’s not that he’s a strong candidate who couldn’t be taken down. It’s that those who support him don’t care about pesky things like facts, reality or truth. All they want is a candidate who’s going to pander to their bigotry, racism and ignorance – and Trump has built his entire campaign off of doing just that.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/o...pulated-sheep/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hallelujah! Okay, did that do it for you, MW? Are you finally off the Trump Train? Please make it true. I mean what self-respecting man would support a candidate who thinks you're a mindless idiot, a useless lemming and a manipulated fool?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Globalization requires an entrepreneurial response. Trump is getting it right, no matter how inane he seems at times.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Hallelujah! Okay, did that do it for you, MW? Are you finally off the Trump Train? Please make it true. I mean what self-respecting man would support a candidate who thinks you're a mindless idiot, a useless lemming and a manipulated fool?
    Why are you making this personal? Don't shoot the messenger ..... I just posted the article. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. I'll still take Cruz or Trump over the rest the pack of idiots running because of their stated positions on illegal immigration and border security. FYI: I make my decisions where important issues (to me) are concerned based on facts, not propaganda.

You read the article and take what you will from it, but please don't attack me for posting it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    Globalization requires an entrepreneurial response. Trump is getting it right, no matter how inane he seems at times.
    Oh I totally agree.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Why are you making this personal? Don't shoot the messenger ..... I just posted the article. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you. I'll still take Cruz or Trump over the rest the pack of idiots running because of their stated positions on illegal immigration and border security. FYI: I make my decisions where important issues (to me) are concerned based on facts, not propaganda.

You read the article and take what you will from it, but please don't attack me for posting it.
    I wasn't attacking you. I was asking you why you're still on the Trump Train? What is it about Trump's immigration and border security positions that you like?
    Last edited by Judy; 02-02-2016 at 02:26 PM.

The source of the article is from the website 'forward progressives' - motto is 'Forward Thinking For Progressive Action.' No way would they like Trump. Just an opinion piece but we often post articles we do not agree with.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I wasn't attacking you. I was asking you why you're still on the Trump Train? What is it about Trump's immigration and border security positions that you like?
    I wouldn't say I'm on anyone's train, per se. However, I do support Trump and Cruz because I feel they are our only chance to reduce legal immigration and end illegal immigration. Of course I realize neither candidate is perfect and I have concerns with both of them. Trump's expedited return, merit-based system, and former support of comprehensive immigration reform concerns me as does Cruz's prior support in the tripling of worker visas. With that said, there is no one else that is even talking a good game .... and if they're not talking it, they certainly aren't going to walk it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    The source of the article is from the website 'forward progressives' - motto is 'Forward Thinking For Progressive Action.' No way would they like Trump. Just an opinion piece but we often post articles we do not agree with.
    It is a good thing to know what the opposition is spewing even if it is sometimes hard to read without putting on your tall boots. This one required hip waders.

I needed a barf bucket.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast