Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And for what its worth there are ignorant voters everywhere, not just South carolina. MCcain did win in New Hampshire by the way. Many folks just don't research the candidates and pay more attention to the headlines I guess.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Thompson

Thompson is speaking now on CNN. The results aren't even in yet and he sounds like he's conceding.

Thompson

Well, Thompson didn't concede. He just thanked everyone.

SC and West Va are the lowest illegal immigration impact states west of the Mississippi. The people there are concerned but do not see the full danger rising yet.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Didn't McCain's beautiful, composed, nicely groomed, sophisticated wife, possible First Lady, get in trouble for stealing drugs?

If he bows out maybe Mitt can get those votes, with Hunter's ..he will need them to break through the evangelical iron curtain.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Both me and my spouse are veterans... we have a combined total of 46 years service in the armed forces.... We are well off and make almost 189,000 a year between the two of us.

Retired Veterans tend to be OK financially.... not all.. but a majority of those I know are... IMMIGRATION is a issue with them... BUT, they tend to go with a strong MILITARY figure for President if they can. Most are not too affected by a job loss YET... but it is only a matter of time

Not saying it's right, not saying it's wrong.... What I am saying they are looking at other issues that are more important to them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Evangelical Iron Curtain

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    If he bows out maybe Mitt can get those votes, with Hunter's ..he will need them to break through the evangelical iron curtain.
    If there was an evangelical iron curtain, we wouldn't be sitting here talking about McCain winning South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Didn't McCain's beautiful, composed, nicely groomed, sophisticated wife, possible First Lady, get in trouble for stealing drugs?
    YES!!! In Arizona!!! She was caught stealing drugs while working at a non-profit organization---because she was an addict!!

And, McCain threatened/bribed anyone and everyone he knew to keep it as low key as possible!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Tough To Swallow

My husband is former military. I didn't stay in long enough to be called former anything. LOL.

Maybe, I'm looking at this all wrong. Maybe I should be focusing on local races. Perhaps the change we're looking for on immigration is going to happen painfully, one town, one city, one employer, one state at a time.

Everyone says they're for state's rights, until you mention immigration, and then it becomes a "federal issue".

Perhaps we should be more involved in who (every little candidate) becomes dog catcher in no name, state, USA. Maybe this is a battle that will be won in the trenches.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast