Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Didn't McCain's beautiful, composed, nicely groomed, sophisticated wife, possible First Lady, get in trouble for stealing drugs?
    YES!!! In Arizona!!! She was caught stealing drugs while working at a non-profit organization---because she was an addict!!

And, McCain threatened/bribed anyone and everyone he knew to keep it as low key as possible!!!!
    Doesn't McCain also have an angry gay daughter? Not that I blame her, I would probably turn out the same way if he was my dad.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Both me and my spouse are veterans... we have a combined total of 46 years service in the armed forces.... We are well off and make almost 189,000 a year between the two of us.

Retired Veterans tend to be OK financially.... not all.. but a majority of those I know are... IMMIGRATION is a issue with them... BUT, they tend to go with a strong MILITARY figure for President if they can. Most are not too affected by a job loss YET... but it is only a matter of time

Not saying it's right, not saying it's wrong.... What I am saying they are looking at other issues that are more important to them
    They are not worried about increased crime?? The destruction/availability of health care facilities???? The destruction of schools? The destruction of communities??? The fact that illegals are entering our country and telling citizens to get out, this is their continent????
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Didn't McCain's beautiful, composed, nicely groomed, sophisticated wife, possible First Lady, get in trouble for stealing drugs?
    YES!!! In Arizona!!! She was caught stealing drugs while working at a non-profit organization---because she was an addict!!

And, McCain threatened/bribed anyone and everyone he knew to keep it as low key as possible!!!!
    Doesn't McCain also have an angry gay daughter? Not that I blame her, I would probably turn out the same way if he was my dad.
    This I do not know about!!!

I do know that I have heard rumors that him and his wife "supposedly" adopted a part-black girl from another country, and she is "supposedly" his "real" daughter-----due to a fling that he had somewhere while he was in the service and married the first time. "Supposedly" this daughter (I have no clue what her name is) goes to college in Colorado (I believe Colorado).

And, supposedly.........His first wife was in an automobile accident and was physically injured either while he was away in the service or soon after he came home. He ended up cheating on-----and leaving her-----for the wife he is with now!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Plot Thickens

The plot thickens.

They're saying the spread of these "rumors" from the previous campaign made some South Carolinians feel guilty and that they're making it up to him this time around.

My feeling is MCClown is being supported by clueless retired military who drive around in Cadillacs and Lincolns all day. They are NOT informed people, and are blindly going to support the most "military" candidate. (I know this from being military ourselves.).

They are not affected by illegals because they are retired, are comfortable, have their healthcare paid for, and are hanging out on the golf courses all day. Seriously -- they are just immune. Many have pensions and are working in 2nd jobs, or are living in 2nd homes, etc.

I take great heart in the Super Tuesday contest -- this is where the real America is going to speak, and we might see a different turn.

Still, I think Americans are just largely uninformed, splintered, and clueless.

Re: Plot Thickens

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    The plot thickens.

They're saying the spread of these "rumors" from the previous campaign made some South Carolinians feel guilty and that they're making it up to him this time around.
    I am not so sure that they are just rumors!!

I know definitely the part about him cheating on---and leaving his first wife for the one that he is with now--- is true. And, his first wife was definitely in an automobile accident and physically injured----and he left her not long after that.

However, the part about the adopted daughter from a fling while in the service, is the part that I am not 100% sure about.

Plus, the part about his current wife getting caught stealing drugs from the non-profit organization is DEFINITELY true-----I read the newspaper articles about that!!!

I do know that I have heard rumors that him and his wife "supposedly" adopted a part-black girl from another country, and she is "supposedly" his "real" daughter-----due to a fling that he had somewhere while he was in the service and married the first time. "Supposedly" this daughter (I have no clue what her name is) goes to college in Colorado (I believe Colorado).

And, supposedly.........His first wife was in an automobile accident and was physically injured either while he was away in the service or soon after he came home. He ended up cheating on-----and leaving her-----for the wife he is with now!!!!

Wow, I didn't hear about that! I could have sworn there was some big press issue when McCain voted against gay marriage and everyone was asking what his daughter thought about it. It was kind of "dirty politics", but hey, at this point he deserves it.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

William

Do you mean EAST?

SC and West Va are the lowest illegal immigration impact states west of the Mississippi.
    I have some vet friends from TN and they've been pushing an anti-McCain agenda because they know the truth about his congressional sell-outs.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl

Wow, I didn't hear about that! I could have sworn there was some big press issue when McCain voted against gay marriage and everyone was asking what his daughter thought about it. It was kind of "dirty politics", but hey, at this point he deserves it.
    Wasn't the gay daughter thing, press, and dirty politics with Chaney???

Take a look at the Wikepedia bio on him. It states he was the lowest ranking person in his class at the Naval Academy, and was known to have a horrible temper, even as a young person.

He sounds like just another George Bush, only with a bad temper.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast