Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great letter! Hopefully, you will get an invitation to the show. If so, please let all of us know, so we will be sure not to miss it. I have to admit that up until about a year ago, I didn't pay much attention to the illegal alien invasion. Thank God for the efforts of concerned citizens, like you, who have worked hard to make sure the truth is told.

Quote Originally Posted by eightieslady
    Great letter! Hopefully, you will get an invitation to the show. If so, please let all of us know, so we will be sure not to miss it. I have to admit that up until about a year ago, I didn't pay much attention to the illegal alien invasion. Thank God for the efforts of concerned citizens, like you, who have worked hard to make sure the truth is told.
    Thanks 80's Lady and Welcome to ALIPAC!

Flock of Seaguls says "Illegals Go Home!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brit Hume .... YUK!!

William,
    I have never posted here before but I just had to tell you how great of a letter this is and of how great of a job you are doing overall.

FOX has been steadily declining in it's "fairness doctrine" and that is a shame. America needs someone to tell the truth over the cable channels. Do I see a William Gheen Show in your future?

Good job!

It's about time!!!!!!!

I am so glad I am starting to hear good news on this issue. I know it will be a hard fight due to the "lost their mind media" out there right now. I want to know when it was that our ELECTED officials and the media were castrated. I only hope they can grow a set back in time to save this great nation of ours. Please everyone keep up the good work and let’s show them what TRUE AMERICANS can do!!!! God bless us all and may we make this troubled time a lesson for future generations, not to let their guard down. Even for a minute.

Hello rocky814!

Hello Don JJ!

Welcome to Alipac. Please enjoy your stay.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Very good letter! I have to say that I have never been as aware of media bias as on the illegal immigration issue. There has been a blatant absence of any discussion of its negative impact on Americans. I guess Fox is falling in lockstep behind the Bush/Rove agenda. Thank heavens there is Lou Dobbs.

Excellent letter W. Let us know if you receive a reply k?
    Missed Britt Hume's show, don't even know when he is on and from the sounds of it I'm glad I missed it. Hardly watch any tv news channels anymore other than Lou Dobbs show.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How about attaching this to the letter?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=49844

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    How about attaching this to the letter?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=49844
    Wow . . . . yet they play the race card every chance they get. As a Black woman I would be happy to accompany you to the "Fair and Balanced" circus Mr. Gheen and see what I would be called because I totally agree with your stance on illegal immigration.

I am quite surprised at Brit Hume and the panel because they are generally moderate to conservative and usually have a balanced take on this. The left rails against them for being too right wing!!!

Great letter, William.

BullRun aka Scarecrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast