Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Open Letter To Republicans: No Deportations, No Peace!

As immigration reform heads to the Senate, sources suggest the House Bill may be covertly sabotaged to reward 15 million illegal immigrants with amnesty.

Cynics even speculate the House Bill was merely a smoke screen to temporarily placate amnesty opponents. The final bill, according to cynics, will be butchered by Republicans loyal to George Bush, & will deliver amnesty for Bush & his pal Vicente Fox.

Republicans need to be wary of cloakroom deals that reward those who deliberately ignore immigration laws & US borders. Pretending there are no terrorists among the 15 million illegal immigrants currently here makes a mockery of American lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Amnesty for illegal immigrants will not be swept under the table by euphemistic terms such as Guest Worker. Republicans will be well advised to heed the rallying cry of citizens intent on saving America:

No Deportations, No Peace!

Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Well said herelegally!!!

And I could not agree more. If our government officials do not comply with our laws and deport illegal aliens, then they will have no peace from US...we will hound, bug, irritate, humiliate, embarass, name-call, fax, email, write, phone.....and make their lives miserable until we get our way.

Because this is the United States and WE are the Americans. WE decide what happens here; who enters; who doesn't; who stays; who goes. When WE want our laws enforced, then that means illegal aliens will be deported. PERIOD!

No Deportations!! No Peace!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Judy. Ia m so mad about this, I believe I could stand up in front of a national TV audience and tell Bush he is NUTS

herelegally....and you should!! We all should!! We should let him have it...he needs to hear it....so he'll RUN!! He needs to know that We don't like him anymore; that We don't trust him anymore; and that We truly believe and have the evidence to prove that he is a Traitor.

And he'll say something like:

"The American People elected me to LEAD. They gave me a mandate. They gave me political capital. And that's what I'm doing. I'm LEADING America into a Third World Toilet Bowl, because, see, what you don't understand is this is good for America."

"Look at our numbers....we're declining and that's good for America. This makes the United States more "competitive". That means cheaper, less costy. See, I let all the furrners in 'cuz you see we need to grow our economy and since I've sent all the production growth out to other countries with my Free Trade Agreements which I know some of you think are Treason Treaties (giggle), then the only growth we've got left here is population growth. See, how that works?"

"And of course, I know you all aren't goin' to like that because it means employed poverty for almost everybody, but this is how the rich get richer and I increase the income gap to create that top Elite group that likes me. And, I realize some of you might become "terroristic and combative" over it, so see, I had to pass the Patriot Act and SPY ON YOU so I can arrest all you trouble makers...to keep America safe and quiet and orderly because this is good for America and my Globalist Pals. See how that works? I'm LEADING, see? This is what a Wackident does, he LEADS."

"And God has spoken to me and told me George, you are on the right track....take your people down in a race to the bottom so all your Globalist Pals will be richer than ever and rule the world. See, how that works? When God tells ya to sell out your people for your rich friends, I mean, what else can you do? I talk to Pat Robertson at least 2 times a day and he interprets my visions and voices for me so I know where I'm headed, I know what track I'm on, I'm LEADING and this is good for America."

Get this Fruitcake Out of Our White House.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Herelegally, I can understand how you feel. I hate to say this but sometimes I wish I could just give him the middle finger !! ( Excuse me for saying that, but it's the honest truth). Being a mom, I don't promote such things, but, it would give me great satisfaction to do that.

Judy said GWB will say:

"Look at our numbers....we're declining and that's good for America. This
    "And of course, I know you all aren't goin' to like that because it means employed poverty for almost everybody, but this is how the rich get richer and I increase the income gap to create that top Elite group that likes me. And, I realize some of you might become "terroristic and combative" over it, so see, I had to pass the Patriot Act and SPY ON YOU so I can arrest all you trouble makers...to keep America safe and quiet and orderly because this is good for America and my Globalist Pals

This is what I'm worried about. I hope I'm wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish I could just give him the middle finger "

Me too. I literally hate the man. I voted for him in 2000 and what a mistake.

I'd also like to give it to Ken Mehlman. Obviously, I could add some more to the list, but these two would be my first and second choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, I made the same mistake myself..everyone makes mistakes...but every presidential election cycle at least one of the persons running for the job is so completely unpalatable. We haven't had presidential material running for that office in more than twenty years...would you believe forty?

So let's get on the horn, get on the faxes, get on the emails..write letters to editors...try to get on call in shows...let's put some sand in THEIR eyes for a change. They haven't seen a riled up America in decades...hold their feet to the fire...and then, come 2006 elections...fire 'em anyway cause WE had to work so hard to get them to do their jobs.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

LegalUSCitizen "I'd like to give him my middle finger" YES YES YES!! GO GIRL!!

herelegally "I wish I could give him the middle finger" YES YES YES!! You can...every time you see his MUG on television. (BTW--it feels great!!)

roadrunner "lets put sand in their eyes" Ooooh GOOD ONE. YES YES YES!!

roadrunner "then fire them anyway" YES YES YES!! No Mercy, No Second Chances.

What an ALIPAC "riled up" team. Yes folks. This is exactly how all of America feels about this man and this Administration and most of the US Congress...soooooo it's time to set aside our reserve mannerisms, let our FEELINGS FLY; and do so in highly demonstrative and clearly understood communiques!!

It's time to "explode in rage".

And you know what they say....LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE WALKING...well in our case LET OUR FINGERS DO THE TALKING.

Bird the Maniac!!

...... I'm LEADING America into a Third World Toilet Bowl, because, see, what you don't understand is this is good for America."
    And don't forget: "it's hard work!" Particularly for a guy with so little brain power who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast