Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oooh geeez...how could I forget, "And it's hard work" "selling out you Americans...you are a fiesty loud-mouthed bunch, all internet-trained; research-oriented; and actually READ READ READ. Here I am the Wackident LEADING and you are READING...and now ya figured me out before I got the FTAA done and my Pappy's New World Order implemented. g*$damned smart ass Americans." "Laura, where's Barney, I need to pet something".

"Anyway, I am the Wackident, and I am LEADING. And I am good for America because when I get finished, you all won't have to worry about anything. See, me and the boys, we've got it all figured out. WE're gonna rule the world, because we are LEADERS and you all will just work and work and work and work and not have to worry about anything...just work and work and work. Me and the other LEADERS will collect all the money, make sure you have all the essentials so you can work and work and work and work and we'll take care of everything else....so long as you're good and quiet and lawful and don't cause any trouble. See? This is LEADING...this is what I do....I'm the Wackident and I'm LEADING. And LEADING...IT'S HARD WORK."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Call & write your Senators re. No Guest Worker Program

I realize the President is "working hard". He has a "hard" job. However, he hasn't worked very hard to reduce illegal immigration. The Bush Administration’s talks about being against illegal immigration, but has abandoned the effort to punish employers for using illegal aliens. Worksite arrests have fallen by a factor of some 97 percent since 1997. The GAO staff has presented findings that the number of notices of intent to fine employers for immigration law violations dropped from 417 to three.

It’s hard to avoid the conclusion that the Bush Administration just doesn’t intend to enforce the law against illegal immigration. Too many elected representatives and federal employees have the same attitude as Republican Rep. Jeff Flake of Arizona, sponsor of a guest worker measure. Without a temporary worker program, he said, "We simply won't enforce the law, and that's the dirty little secret here."

The GAO has determined the IRS fails to enforce a law requiring employers to report accurate SSNs. The penalty for incorrectly reporting SSNs on W-2s is $50. The IRS has no record of ever penalizing an employer for inaccurate SSNs.

Facts regarding SS numbers:

Some 295 numbers were used as many as 1,000 times each on earnings statements.

About 1.4 million earnings reports cited SS numbers that have never been issued.

In more than 300 cases, an employer used the same SS number on earnings statements of 10 different workers.

In 2002, the last year figures were released by the SSA, nine million W-2’s with incorrect SSNs were documented. The SSA collects these payroll taxes and deposits them in the “earning suspense file�. The SSA makes a feeble attempt to research these incorrect SSNs by sending employers “no-match� letters. Only 130,000 letters are sent per year. This is a small fraction of the nine million incorrect numbers.

The House recently passed a bill that requires employers to verify the SSN of all new hires. The Senate must pass similar legislation. We need enforcement of this new law, before Congress enacts any Guest Worker Program. We need a new type of social security card, which can’t easily be counterfeited and an SSA that insists on every SSN being correct.

We don’t need the President’s Guest Worker Program. It is nothing more than amnesty for illegal immigrants. This administration simply doesn’t have the fortitude to enforce present laws against illegal immigration, yet alone enact new legislation to accomplish this. Too many Republican representatives want open borders because Wall Street wants cheap labor.

I urge everyone to contact our elected representatives and remind them our country is more important than profits for Wall Street.

Some time ago, I was having a general conversation with someone who happened to be a former IRS agent. He told me that when two people send in an income tax return with the same social security number that the returns are held up until it can be sorted out. In other words some law-abiding citizen who actually was assigned that number gets the shaft and has to cut through a roll of red tape because some jerk stole they information. That stinks, too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It all stinks!!

Great informaton noillegalimmigrationannie!!

Bush isn't enforcing illegal immigration because he wants the invasion. It's his way to overpopulate the US; reduce Americns to employed poverty; so he and his boys can rule the world without opposition.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nine million incorrect SSN's. hmmm..Really? Does that mean the reported number of illegals in this country, an estimated ten to eleven million, is WRONG? Could that inaccuracy reveal the fact that this government does NOT want the folks to know what the REAL number is? Do you reckon that if they KNEW THE REAL number there might be panic in the streets??? Or march on the WhiteHouse? Or burn those phone lines to a crisp? Or throw tomatoes during his next speech...oh, I forgot, those speeches are staged events...everyone has their lines, has practiced their lines before cameras...Does that mean that this president is too cowardly to face the people he has betrayed? Does that mean that the folks are being misled to believe that this president has any support from any folks anywhere?? O...I'm getting so confused!!

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Right on RoadRunner.

There are over 50,000,000 illegal aliens already in the United States.

Just give it time....the truth will come out shortly. It's already mathematical.

7,200,000 households filing tax returns x 3 or 4 whichever you prefer under illegal alien status. Source: Social Security Administion. That's 21,000,000 to 28,000,000 people represented in these tax returns.

At least half do not file tax returns but work under the table if they work at all. So double it.

Look at the US Census since 1980.

There is an extra 50,000,000 people in the United States that can not be explained by the birth and death rates of American Citizens.

They are illegal aliens.

One-sixth our population--introduced illegally into our society by blatant violations of our laws by many. These are low income, breeders, with NEEDS so high that their illegal wages do not cover their existence so hospitals, schools, and the American Tax Payer subsidize these people in our country...for what purpose? DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE. For what purpose? The Retaking of America....the sole purpose of the La Raza Unitas and its "mainstream" prissy group known as National Council of Laza, a 501 C 3 organization influencing legislation and impacting public policy to....end our nation.

I know of one instance where over 40 people had the same five social security numbers. All were Mexicans. That was several years ago. But it was a real wake up call. If there is that one incident in some obscure town, how many more are there?

And how did we get back down to only eleven million illegals? It was estimated somewhere near twenty million at one point. I'm figuring those 11-20 million have had half that many anchor babies by now so look out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy, I see you and I were thinking along the same lines and writing feverishly about it. LOL

You're right Junius!

We have to educate America on this problem. They are getting ready to LEGALIZE this foreign population without ever telling the American People how many there are. US CongressCritters still telling the tale of "11,000,000" are downright LIARS. They know there are 50,000,000 or more in the United States yet they repeatedly misrepresent (LIE) the number to the American People and under-report this number by over 80%.

There are 50,000,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS OR MORE ALREADY in the United States.

Mark my Words. I'll stake my last dollar on it if I still have it when the time comes.

I'll wash your floors for a month if they've got my last dollar when the time comes.

But you have to believe this; research it; add it up for yourselves. The problem is monumental. If they are legalized; they can vote legally; and over-ride any political position Americans would otherwise take. That is the plan; that is the conspired end to the power and influence of that unique group of people known as The Americans...the Real Ones.

The probelm is that all those anchor babies are already legal and there is nothing we can do to change that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast