Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tim Wise

This man was infected with the disease that Howard Zinn had in his lifetime. He is a self appointed judge and jury on how each of us should feel about others. That is his stage persona. In truth, he makes hos living via his hysterical anti-white diatribes.

But--DANGER-- he is being invited to come to your school and scream his screed at your kids. Then you will wonder why your children become SHAs, Self Hating Americans.

As the father of five children, with seventeen years between the youngest and his nearest sibling in age, I tell you, the difference is obvious. Whatever my youngest learned in school was radically different from my older children who, instead of an anti American attitude, are blessed with a hard work ethic and are all successful conservative Americans. My youngest thinks that Stewart and Colbert are news shows.

We must not interfere with free speech, but we certainly have the right to insist that, in our schools, our children do not have to attend the presentations of a Tim Wise under the guise of hearing different viewpoints.

Parents, monitor your school programs. Find out who is coming and their attitudes and teachings in life if you want your children to be Americans instead of Marxists.

Gosh Tim, does this mean I need to get rid of my '50's memorabilia (Roy Rogers, Hopalong Cassidy, Shirley Temple doll, etc.) because it's worthless? Ah, Pooh...

I wonder if this self-hating ignoramus has ever considered suicide. I know that sometimes occurs to those suffering an intractable mental illness.

It's people like him who are the real "regressives", unable to let go of a shameful history, constantly stoking the fires of a racially-divided past. He would probably make an interesting psychological study in projection, but this lunatic's primary motive has always been about raking in the cash. I would love to ask him if he considers his work so important that he would conduct his seminars, etc. as a volunteer, but I think I know the answer. He spoke here earlier in the year at a black college, no doubt for a hefty fee.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn

WEST: Well, I think he's totally out of touch. I think when you look at the fact that here in [Florida] Congressional District 22, I was able to win a congressional district that is in the top five per capita income in the United States of America. It has a population that's 92 to 93 percent white. So this is not about color- this is definitely about people being able to articulate the right principles of governance, being able to present viable solutions, and it really does come down to character. It has nothing to do with color of skin. And I was very concerned about when he started with his 'taking our country back' rhetoric that he was addressing. It is not time-oriented. It is not about going back to a certain period in the United States of America. But it's about going back to constitutional principles, understanding the right and proper mandates of our federal government, and the interaction of the federal government with life and society, and how does it promote our free market and free enterprise.

LEMON: Do you- that's what it means to you, but do you understand, to some people, when you say, 'take our country back,' they go back to where? Back to a time when my people were enslaved or were subjugated? Do you understand to some people, when they hear those words, that's the meaning behind those words?

WEST: Well, that's one of the things that- you know, down here, I use the phrase (sic) 'bayonets,' and everyone thought that I was wanting to go around and stick people and stab people, when the word 'bayonets' came from the second day of Gettysburg, and it was a rally cry from Colonel Joshua Chamberlain, when he faced some very tough situations at Little Round Top. So I think that people have an ability to take anything that they want and twist it and take it out of context for their own practical gain, and I think that that's what Mr. Wise has done.
    God bless this man who will no doubt be demonized by the left, despite his declaration that he'll join the Congressional Black Caucus.

When I read this article, the first thing that struck me was that this Tim Wise immediately made the entire topic of discussion about the Republican take over of the house all about race. He then began attacking the white race despite being white himself. Clearly he is a racist. It is a misconception that you have to be racist against a race other than your own. It is quite possible to be racist against your own race.

With this in mind, I looked at the wikipedia page on Tim Wise and was horrified to find they term him an anti-racist. So many claiming to be anti-racist are really nothing but hard-core racists. But don't dare disagree with him, or you'll be called a racist. I really don't get their logic.

White Right

This guy is a dick with ears!!

Re: An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Yo

[quote="stevetheroofer"]Daily Kos
    An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum
    Share551 52
    by tim wise
    Wed Nov 03, 2010 at 04:59:20 AM PST

For all y’all rich folks, enjoy that champagne, or whatever fancy ass Scotch you drink.

And for y’all a bit lower on the economic scale, enjoy your Pabst Blue Ribbon, or whatever you favor.

Whatever the case, and whatever your economic station, know this…

You need to drink up.

And quickly.

And heavily.

Because your time is limited.

Real damned limited.

So party while you can, but mind the increasingly loud clock ticking away in the corners of your consciousness.

The clock that reminds you how little time you and yours have left.

Not much more now.

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock.

Tick.

Tock.

* tim wise's diary :: ::

I know, you think you’ve taken “your country backâ€

Who cares what some whack job posts on the Daily Kos? The guy is probably off his meds and is just trying to stir people up. I can't take what he says seriously, and I don't think it's worthy of posting on ALIPAC's forum.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

LAPhil....it's a problem in that there actually are people who subscribe to the same beliefs as this idiot does. How many? Who knows.

DAILY kOZ

I live in DC and this kind of silly racist crap is ubiquitous. Especially in the past.
    They don't deserve the attention.

There is as you say an attempt to make those of "European heritage and or Caucasians unpopular and is a inferior and not proactive stance.
    Obliterate the reminder of your grossly inadequete and failed life is the motive -wheras manning up could just restore the sense of general parity with your lighter skinned " brothers"
    Now these forces unite with other nefarious forces to do the same for their aims toward , of course a very different America where the Elites run the middle into the ground and have a population of servile uneducated slave like dutiful populace and the Global agendas that a strong Repulic stands in the way of.

This particular article sounds like it was written by a teenage new Black Panther wanna-be in the dorm room of Howard University .
    Yeesh those students even in the 1990s groped to lose their middle class
    backgroud and aquire a mantle of radical Black chic and would be very dramtic and contentionious even on a Metro bus with an innocent white person to pretend a racial affront had been done to them so they could stage an an incident. Totally bogusly!
    Sounds like a ceertain little not so respected Rev Sharpton of old too. Well maybe not of old

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast