Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

O'Reilly on Immigration Tonight

I broke a rule and watched O'Reilly tonight.

First up, Bush in Cancun, and some clown from the Heritage Foundation.

Both he and O'Reilly seemed to conclude that amnesty was a done deal, and in the next few years we can look forward to 40 million or more Mexicans moving to the US as citizens or family members of new citizens.

No big deal, apparently. No concern the about social implications, rule of law, infrastructure, etc. Apparently the African-Americans aren't real happy about this, but since they're now a minority within a minority, nobody really cares what they think about all of this.

O'Reilly did ask how they were all going to be assimilated, but the Heritage guy said no problem, we'll just teach them American history and that's that.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

That Heritage guy has NO CLUE. It was disgusting!

Once upon a time I watched Bill..but no more...most of the things that he choses to talk about are completely irrelevant. And he has become so biased against the American people.

The night of the big rallies in LA he didn't even bother to mention it altho he pounds away at stories that are a year and more old.

He used to get vehement against illegal immigration and call for the troops on the border.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Re: O'Reilly on Immigration Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    O'Reilly did ask how they were all going to be assimilated, but the Heritage guy said no problem, we'll just teach them American history and that's that.
    What a moronic statement! These "anchor babies gone wild" *and* their parents (who have to use the kids as a "front" because they are often the only ones in the family to speak English) have no desire to learn American's TRUE history.

They have their own perverted version of "stolen land" and they're not giving up their false beliefs to learn REALITY!

The Heritage Foundation guy was a big suprise to me.

I thought they were a conservative leaning group, but I was wrong.

Does Grover Norquist have any involvement with Heritage?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what an idiot. File that under never going to happen. No what will happen is that they will get more bold and more violent as they make more demands on our government and the government will surrender whatever's left of this country that is a shelf of it's former self.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once upon a time I watched Bill..but no more...most of the things that he choses to talk about are completely irrelevant. And he has become so biased against the American people.
    Bill Oreilly is no longer relevant to me. He has less credibility to me than that Republican hack Hush Bimbo and that is sad.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorta on topic.

I, too, watched O'Reilly for the first time in years. My son has DirectTV and get's Fox.

There was a man who had written a book about political correctness and the effect it has had on this country.

That brought to mind something I have noticed.

We travel a lot for work and I set in the travel trailer and watch TV - so I get to see a lot of different local channels.

I can't tell you the number of times and the different cities that I have seen the news programs tell of a rapist that is in a certain neighborhood or area and the description is 'male, 5'7", weight 140, dark complexion, brown hair, brown eyes. No race or ethnic group. But I have heard them give the description and begin with 'a black male', 'a white male' or 'a caucasion male - never an 'hispanic', 'Mexican' 'latino' - whatever the correct name is.

It happens too often to just be an oversight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't usually watch O'Reilly's show. However, the last time I heard him discuss illegal immigration on it, he was going on about how we need a guest worker program. I guess that may be part of the reason I lost interest in watching.