Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OT: 'SHE HAD TO DIE' FOR BEING WHITE

Why isn't this all over the news? God forbid had this been a white male killing off a black woman and said the same thing. You'd never hear the end of it from our seditious anti American, anti white male, cowardly media.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/49701.htm

'SHE HAD TO DIE'
    FOR BEING WHITE

July 6, 2005 -- A racist ex-con confessed that he fatally stabbed a beloved mother of two at a White Plains mall because he wanted "to kill a white person."

"She was not innocent. She was white," convicted rapist Phillip Grant confessed in a chilling videotaped statement to cops that was played in White Plains City Court yesterday â€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nah, this sicko isn't going to get anything other than a free ride at some mental institution so he can be 'studied'. He's homeless...so he's a man with an agenda...how to get the taxpayers to take care of him for the rest of his sorry excuse of a life.

I'm telling y'all..we're too soft these days on people of this ilk. Fifteen years to life? You're kidding, aren't you?

My sentence would be death by firing squad. In the morning. Six A.M.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Firing Squad to easy....

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Nah, this sicko isn't going to get anything other than a free ride at some mental institution so he can be 'studied'. He's homeless...so he's a man with an agenda...how to get the taxpayers to take care of him for the rest of his sorry excuse of a life.

I'm telling y'all..we're too soft these days on people of this ilk. Fifteen years to life? You're kidding, aren't you?

My sentence would be death by firing squad. In the morning. Six A.M.

RR
    I can think of a number of things I'd like to do to him BEFORE being shot.

Second Degree Murder? The man just explained PREMEDITATION!! The man just explained the "HATE" crime.

Our Whole System has gone PURE NUTS!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anyone wanna make a bet? I am betting he is not only never charged with a hate crime, I give even odds that he will not be convicted at all and will instead be placed in a mental asylum for a couple years till docs say he is "cured".

That's what I said, Don, so glad you agree with me. Now. What about the firing squad? Wish I could be a member of it.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Second Degree Murder? The man just explained PREMEDITATION!! The man just explained the "HATE" crime.

Our Whole System has gone PURE NUTS!!

Hate crimes only apply for white on minority crimes. Such is how the liberal, PC crowd thinks these days.

Yea, Hate Crime legislation is a farce. How do you know if someone's motivations were racial unless they say so like this nut?

One persons life is not worth more or less depending on the motivations of the attacker. Also, I've never seen a minority charged with a hate crime.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wrong, William. There have been dozens of black on white murders prosecuted as Hate Crimes. They rarely get the press, however--unlike the assinine histrionics that go on anytime a white person kills a black. If you go to the Justice Dept's website and look at the crime stats by race, you will see that once you adjust for the numbers of blacks to whites in the general population (somewhere around 8 whites for every black) you will find that a white person is almost fifty times more likely to be assaulted by a black than the other way around, and yet it's only been in the past few years that whites have gotten it through their pointy little heads that they can report them as hate crimes.

Here's another fun fact that I have never once seen reported in the mainstream press regarding Hate Crimes: Latinos are lumped in with whites as "white" when Latinos attack blacks. BUT Latinos have their own special category when they are VICTIMS of a Hate Crime. So the impression given is that there are all these hundreds of white on black attacks, when in reality most of these "whites" attacking blacks are Latinos! I have studied this whole subject for years, and it disgusts me how dishonest it all is. But whites are doing the right thing by reporting attacks on them as hate crimes.

Being a minority myself, I am disgusted with the whole idea of the government punishing THOUGHT, rather than ACTS. I don't give a damn why somebody hits me over the head with a pipe, I only care about getting hit in the head with a pipe. racial animous should only come into in proving motive or premeditation. This crazy idea of punishing creeps MORE because they preyed upon a specified "victim group" is absurd but very typical of nation which has been under attack by race pimps for my entire lifetime. It's just this kind of ganging up on whitey mentality that has made our nation unable or unwilling to stop this stampede of illegals across our borders--it's because most of the invaders have brown skin so they are protected. Just look at how, after all his racist remarks about blacks, Jesse Jackson and Sharpton were falling all over themselves to form a "coalition" with him and his ilk. This is simple anti-white hatred, real and/or implied and it's disgusting.

An even wierder thing for me on a personal level, is that every single black friend I've ever had, and I do mean every single one, has referred to Jesse Jackson as a pimp AND they are quite clear in pointing out that NO black person ever elected Jesse Jackson to speak for black people. So the question becomes--who is keeping this idiot in his position of power? It's the media, in my opinion. Every time there is an incident involving blacks, the media rushes to him or Sharpton--but do they ever rush to say Terry Anderson, or Colin Powell, or Berry Gordy, or any of a million more conservative blacks? No. Just Jesse Jackson or Sharpton. So keep telling me there's no liberal bias in the media.

BobC--OUTSTANDING POST!! I agree 100%. And raise with you the eternal question:

Why does the media rush out to Jackson and Sharpton whenever a black issue comes up when neither one have been elected or appointed or hired by any black group to represent them?

In fact, that raises another interesting question. How do they live? Where do they get their "funds" to "suit up" and travel to any point of destination? Are they independently wealthy? And how they earn, inherit or come by their money?

Curious to me in these "hard times" everyone else is having.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast