Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy I used to work for a major newspaper, and I can tell you it is a fact that whenever anything pertaining to blacks occurs, there is a very select group of blacks who are consulted--those who have the "right opinions." Girl I could tell you stories you would not believe. I will never ever forget helping to cover some story in the 90's where a bunch of blacks brats at some party got pepper-sprayed by the cops. Naturally this was all hysterically covered by the paper from the angle that drooling racist retard cops went out hunting for negroes--same old same old. But when we got out to the site of this incident, we were filming police officer interacting with black families--and one little black girl ran from one of the cops and hid behind her mother. The mother grabbed the kid, marched her straight over to the cop and explained to her that the police were there to help them, to get bad people, and that they weren't the enemy. My editor and fellow reporters edited this whole exchange out of the newscast. What they showed instead was the most hostile, dumbest, most inarticulate blacks they could find, all dogging the police.

Incidents like this helped me to wake up and take a good hard look at this world I'm lving in.

This is why so many Americans have left the DEMOCRATIC party because these wacko liberal newspaper writers and leftist television companies who will not report this type of story.

As much as I don't like Bush's immigration policies or lack there of I fear the DEMOCRATS even more......these wackos belong to the Democratic party...or lean that way...

Yes, we had some incidents here...some black kids were raising ol' billy at a Taco Bell after hours....they heard the cops were being called and the reporters.....so they sat there quietly waiting and when the leo and news vans arrived they started over again. They'd stop when the cameras weren't on them...and begin agitating again when the cameras rolled. This was a first person report from my nephew who was working at Taco Bell that night....a 'racial' incident indeed.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

BobC, I was unaware that you were minority class, status, or whatever the proper term would be (I really hate class distinctions), but I am glad to see your opinion about government getting into thought crimes. I feel that dead is dead and it makes no difference why the person was killed (or otherwise victimized). A bullet will feel no less painful just because the guy did it for my money instead of my race. To murder a person for either reason deserves equal punishment, a short drop with a quick stop.

yup--I definately am a minority. Hate Crime legislation sounds good--until you really think it through. You are getting into seriously ugly territory, not to mention anti-American territory, when you start punishing thought.

Thought Crimes. Now where have I heard that one before? New Speak?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    yup--I definately am a minority. Hate Crime legislation sounds good--until you really think it through. You are getting into seriously ugly territory, not to mention anti-American territory, when you start punishing thought.
    What? Your a minority? Is it because your name starts with a C?

Or, because you think America should be for Americans . . .

Huh? Not sure what you mean, William.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Huh? Not sure what you mean, William.
    George Orwell, 1984
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12