Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Other Immigration forums are looking for our support

Folks, we have close to 50 (if not more) other State and City"Sister" Immigration Forums looking for support and Information from forums like Alipac. I've been signed up for some time and passing information from ALIPAC to other states,(I belive SOSADFORUS signed up too) but there are too many forms only "half awake on Immigration" for just 2 Alipac members to handle. Pick your home state.
    This link http://www.city-data.com/forum/#general-forums will take you to a list of states.Once your signed up, you have access to all of the states on the list.
    Some of you are excellent when it come to finding,(eye opening) information, both fresh and archive, info like that needs to be posted onto their forums.
    then leave a "signature" such as:

"This information has been brought to you by your "sister forum" www.alipac.us , were you can find all of the info, you need on "Illegal Immigration.
    and then the link to that topic:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... wtopic&f=2

The link below takes you to an Oklahoma forum looking for facts on "the cost of cheap labor,

http://www.city-data.com/forum/immigrat ... labor.html
    ------------------------

I am finding that Alipac and Alipacers are the most active, especially on collecting news from around the nation and beyond.

This is an excellent group of individuals who are involved locally and nationally and yes, other groups are seeking and some do need assistance.

We work locally every day to get the message out. Write letters, send emails, make calls, confront politicians, pass out fliers, call talk radio, the whole works.

There are Americans who want to join in and help, they don't know what to do or where to go and need direction. They also need education on the issue.

Thank you and I will take a look at the information.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes "MKfarnam" I am a member and I think it is a great site, everybody should look into it they have alot of members. But most of them do need educated on the illegal immigration issue.

I haven't spent alot of time on there as I am usually pretty busy on ALIPAC, but it is worth checking out and maybe picking up new members for us here.

Great Idea you had MK!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SADFORUS, I corrected your name, SO
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    SADFORUS, I corrected your name, SO
    LMAO! I knew who you were talking about!! Great Idea "MK" to put that up here!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is a site I read but do not post.

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=13

Another one if you understand and write Spanish.

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/ ... u%20Gente#

So you're saying become a member and post about illegal immigration? Then send them to Alipac?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    So you're saying become a member and post about illegal immigration? Then send them to Alipac?
    GoGo, yes, register with City Data and when someone at alipac posts information that really "gets your goat" post it over there.
    Not too many articles are posted over there. Most of the time they just argue back and forth.
    Their on our side.
    Lately some trolls have been jumping in.
    So I guess we'll have to set off a "Troll alert"

Remember: We're all in this together.
    ------------------------

dyehard39 wrote:
    This is a site I read but do not post.

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=13
    I'm with the MinuteMen, but I don't think you have to be one to post there.

Besides, the point I've been making is to help walk up more people.

The Minutemen are "Wide awake"
    ------------------------

POSTING ON VARIOUS SITES IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO HELP GET THE PUBLIC INFORMED. AND ALSO TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT ALIPAC. BOTH MESSAGE BOARDS AND CHAT ROOMS ARE GOOD FOR THIS. I FOUND OUT ABOUT ALIPAC IN AN AOL CHAT ROOM. THE CHAT ROOM WAS NOT EVEN ABOUT IMMIGRATION....IT WAS NEWS CHAT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast