Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Borders and the Situation in the Middle East

I was watching a lot of news tonight. Too much. I was watching about the war....of course. I would like to know how secure our borders are and does anyone think that it could be possible that more is being done to secure them due to the situation in the Middle East and that possibly we're not being told about this ?

Any thoughts ? Has this crossed anyone's mind at all ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crossed minds? Shoot, that's one huge worry, LEGAL.

Anyone who believes that we haven't already had the bad guys cross the border is living in another world, imho.

Another thing that is important to realize is that it's not difficult for some muslims to 'melt' into the mexican border jumper population.

Muslim writing and corans have been found in the deserts, they're in mexico 'converting,' and it's been stated that they pay up to $10,000 or more to coyotes for the trip into the USA.

The enemy of my enemy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crossed minds? Shoot, that's one huge worry, LEGAL.
    I think I really did a bad job of wording this right. Sorry about that, Sis !

But what I'm wondering is whether or not more steps may have been taken and are being taken to secure the borders better in light of the war and the realization that we need to keep terrorists out.

I do know that they've already come in, they are here. We know Hezbollah is here, Al Qaida is here and last night on the news I heard that we know that they came in through the southern border, posing as Mexican, I might add.

Another thing I found out last night was that some of the 9/11 terrorists came in over the borders. That was news to me, I thought they had all come in by plane.

Anyway, so do you think they're stepping it up on the borders now ? I realize the answer is that we don't know......but they SHOULD BE.

Anyway, so do you think they're stepping it up on the borders now ? I realize the answer is that we don't know......but they SHOULD BE.
    Nope. It only appears that way.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

No, they haven't, how could they?

Logically, if a muslim can melt into the mexican population and we've thousands crossing illegally every single day/night.........how the hell could anything have been done to stop those fanatics from coming in?

They're paying coyotes thousands of dollars to get in. The desert is strewn with muslim holy books and writings, clothes and their garbage.

Of course they've NOT done a damned thing to stop this invasion of any nationality. Stop one nationality = stop all nationalities.

I won't tell you where Homeland security has their thumbs stuck but you can imagine that one

DISCLAIMER {I'm not yelling at you guys. The thought of this gets me so furious that my temper flares}