Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Our May 1 activities

Briefly,

We started our demonstration at 7:30AM. The local TV station was already there with their satelite truck. Therefore as far as local TV coverage, we were first. They showed us carrying DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS signs and the toilet seat with Bush's picture in it but they didn't zero in on the toilet seat so you couldn't see who was in the toliet seat. Our message got overwhelming support as usual. That is why the illegal alien invaders have to bring their own party of rent-a- clowns to their events. Because no one else will support their message.

After the demo I went to my congressmans office to say: NO AMNESTY and IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUSH. I submitted articles of impeachment. If President Bush refuses to enforce existing laws what makes anyone think we will enforce new laws? HR 4437 is just a potential vehicle for amnesty. If it passes with amnesty Bush will not enforce any laws anyway and it will be known as the HR4437 amnesty dupe.I have now submitted articles of impeachment to my congressman and a nearby congressman of the opposite party.

At 11:00AM came our press conference which was covered by our local TV and CBS news. Uncle Sam showed up with a DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS sign(as did many others) and handed out Articles of Impeachment. Deport Illegal Aliens played out well on the evening news because it was diametrically opposed to their message.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL OUR BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS PRESIDENT BUSH

Way to go dxd!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Wow!!

Good going!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd,

What state are you in? Do you have links for the news coverage you guys received?

Thanks

dxd
    MopheadBlue,
    I don't know what the link for CBS is but it was broadcast on CBS Channel 2 NY on May 1 on the 5:OOPM News (Eastern) Approximately 5 minutes into the braodcast where they cover Farmingville, Long Island, NY.

The local station that covered both the demo and preff conference is:

http://news12.com/Home
    Long Island
    But you have to be a subscriber to access it.

dxd a true american

dxd,
    Thats what we need! "get off your ass and do something"! They are and we should too! I have been writting letters to my state reps as well as letters to the editor. I sent a letter to Mike DeWine (state senator, Ohio, Republican) that I thought for sure would bring the secret service to my door and it did not! I guess I should have been more honest!!!!
    "What will you do without freedom"