Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Parameters have been invaded!

It has been some time since I last posted. I haven't been ignoring the site, actually the opposite.

While I've not posted, my mind and heart has been with you all. I see and understand the totality of the anger, resentment, and feeling of betrayal towards our government. Trust that my feelings are the same as each of you.

I've been traveling the last month or so... mainly in the southeast but with occasional transits to the northern Midwest to Nebraska and such. It seems that the parameters of this once great country is inundated with migrant workers. (Many of which I’m sure are the reason this website exists and why so many of us Americans are ready to take to the streets.) I do have somewhat good news… The northern territories seem a little less, um, green, white and red.

During my voyage I've have the pleasure of being assaulted, having beer bottles thrown at me, and several hand gestures indicating my number one status. But I will keep on traveling with “No Amnesty” and “No Guest worker program” written on the back of my vehicle. If someone should kill me… at least I’ve died for something I believe in.

Many ask what the "HELL" does all the writing mean and I happily explain. Many tell me I'm a racist bigot and that I'm an immigrant... but an ignorant one. Blah blah blah, Whatever!

Anyhoo, I will tell you that the general consensus is that nobody wants this bill to pass except the sellouts and corporations who stand to benefit from it.................. of course.

I must admit that my feelings have not changed for the last several years, in fact I've been watching our government for more than a decade and I've noticed that anytime something's being considered by the Whitehouse that affects the public negatively while benefiting big business.... it usually passes.

Unfortunately I feel this immigration thing will pass as well and the taxpayers of this once great country will have to bare an even greater burden.

By the way… I've been taking pictures and documenting the companies I’ve found to have an over abundance of, um, well employees in question. I will continue to compile these over the next few months and release them to anyone who cares to boycott them. Maybe if we drive these companies out of business, the illegals will go back to the caves they once inhabited.

P.S. I went into a little town in Florida… called South Bay, it’s just below Lake Okeechobee. I swear if someone would have blindfolded and dropped me in the middle of that town and removed the blindfold… I would have bet a million dollars I was in Mexico. HINT! Watch who you buy your sugar from!!!! Not so united sugars, nor is there any good ole' Dixie left! If you catch my crystal drift.

Until next time, may God have mercy on us all.

Truly an Angry American.

Good to hear from ya!

Keep up the good work and keep us posted. I can't wait to see the pictures!
    Be careful and stay safe!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

You are an Inspiration, A American
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While prancing around in front of the vile putrid filthy pig sty known as the Omaha Nebraska Mexico consulate for 8 hours a few days ago, we, the assembled multitude of protestors, noted the large number of Hispanic-type Hispanics driving by......indicative of the extent of the ongoing invasion since even this once semi-remote area is now home to the invading horde.

What surprised me was the large number of Hispanics driving by with an in-depth knowledge of American history and who wished us good luck!!!!!

Let us review our history......no notes needed since there is no test involved. In 1968 North Korea attacked and seized the USS Pueblo and its crew, holding the crew for around a year and keeping the ship. The ship was taken on the high seas while the Koreans declared it had entered N. Korean territorial water.

During the captivity the Koreans were very cruel, physically and mentally, to the American sailors. Pictures and film were taken of the sailors so that the Koreans could gain what they thought would be propaganda value. Knowing the Korean's intentions the sailors displayed the (in)famous "middle finger" whose meaning is well-known to us but, surprisingly, the Koreans were unaware of the gesture's meaning.

The captive American sailors told their captives the gesture was the "Hawaiian good luck sign" and that it was used regularly amongst Americans. Those gutsy sailors continued to give the "one finger salute" until the distributed pictures and films showing that "good luck sign" had attained distribution across the planet. It wasn't long until the Koreans learned the real meaning of the gesture and the torture began.

Well....... so many of the Hispanics driving by, in the land where they obtain so many free services, where their kids can go to school, where they are given special status their own homelands do not give..... showed us at the rally that they must actually support our cause!!!!! And, by showing us the Hawaiian good luck sign they also were conveying their knowledge of American history AND their support for our righteous cause.

I can't wait for the opportunity to give Vicente Fox the Hawaiian good luck sign!!!!!!!!

Give him one for me too will ya obbop? Preferably with someone holding a camera to catch the moment? It would be great!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Re: Our Parameters have been invaded!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAmerican
    P.S. I went into a little town in Florida… called South Bay, it’s just below Lake Okeechobee. I swear if someone would have blindfolded and dropped me in the middle of that town and removed the blindfold… I would have bet a million dollars I was in Mexico. HINT! Watch who you buy your sugar from!!!! Not so united sugars, nor is there any good ole' Dixie left! If you catch my crystal drift.

Until next time, may God have mercy on us all.

Truly an Angry American.
    It's not only South Bay. Belle Glade, Clewiston, Indiantown, Okeechobee, Pahokee, LaBelle, and many more agricultural areas of south Florida now belong to Mexico.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Oh I know.... all the areas around South Bay are covered.

obbop, your post is awesome and I too would love to see the picture.

I know there are illegals in all areas, but it seems to be worse around the edges. I drive a tractor-trailer and sometimes I go to the best places and others to the worst places of a town.

I can tell all of you that out of the 1.6 million trucks on the road, I think more than half would be willing to put at least 30 of the illegals in the trailer and transport for free to the border. That would cover the transportation problem of most illegals. When we stop to rest we could throw some water and bread through the vent.

Anyway... just a thought.

At least my job is halfway secure fo right now. D.O.T. regulation states that anyone driving a commercial motor vehicle MUST be able to speak english well enough to communicate and read road signs.

Washington state has been pulling them out of the trucks at scale houses per a report in trucking magazine called Land Line.

AngryAmerican, my prayers are with you. please be safe.

AngryAmerican, I am glad to hear they are enforcing some laws against those drivers.

Did they ever decide if the vehicles would have to meet inspection standards?

It is good to know they haven't reached everywhere yet - but I think it is just a matter of time. The interesting, maybe humorous if any humor can be found in this, is the attitude of people when the invasion reaches their little corner of the world.

I have been talking about this on the internet sine I got on line - about 8 years ago.

Some areas that were once "But the ones I see al always working - I don't know why you have to be so mean - they are so helpful - I would rather have them than lazy white people - you know the whole litany. -

to

'Something has to be done - we just can't afford all these people here '.

It just all depends on your area.

What has angered me, however, is those not affected would so unwilling to even listen to those of us who have been living it for 20 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AAmerican, Thanks and stay well and safe!

I love it, the Hawaiian Good Luck sign!

In Miami, the authorities recently did a sweep of contractors and sub-contractors who aren't registered! Surprise...they found a lot of them!

As far as trucks go...the safety equipment, including tires, frequently don't meet the laws standards.

nntrixie, Even here in Miami, the news media is showing more and more re the border states and your problems with illegals. Not enough, but certainly more than 3 months ago.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast