Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There should be 10 in every city across the country. It would definitely wake people up.

All of you make me sick, don't you realize that this country is made of immigrants. Most of the immigrants that come here, come with hopes of a better life, of course no one of you would be able to uderstand that because you have never seen how difficult life is in those other countries. Parents bring their kids here, because they don't want them to starve to death or get killed by guerrillas. Unfortunately, I admit, there are some that come here to find money the easy way, and to cause damage to this wonderful country, but if you think that every immigrant is bad just because of those that create a bad reputation, you are wrong. There are plenty of americans that are murderers, thieves, rapists, etc. So I could think of you as the same...

What is it with these trolls? Did anyone here say they were against immigrants? NO.

What everyone here has issues with, are an illegal alien invasion. Don't intermingle the two, as they are very different. Oh, by the way, even though my ancestors waited their turn, and legally emmigrated to the United States of America, I like many here are natural born citizens. So, I'm not an immigrant.

If people want to emmigrate here, fine, no problem. Get inline, wait your turn, and assimilate to the culture, and ways here. And you will be accepted as a fellow American.

And by the way, if we have enough of our own homegrown criminals, why would we want to import more of the same? If you cross the border illegally, you broke the law. If you get deported, and do it again, it's a felony.

So, why would those who advocate the need to follow the law sicken you?

Have you tried to illegally enter another country? Try it, and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnabella
    All of you make me sick, don't you realize that this country is made of immigrants. Most of the immigrants that come here, come with hopes of a better life, of course no one of you would be able to uderstand that because you have never seen how difficult life is in those other countries. Parents bring their kids here, because they don't want them to starve to death or get killed by guerrillas. Unfortunately, I admit, there are some that come here to find money the easy way, and to cause damage to this wonderful country, but if you think that every immigrant is bad just because of those that create a bad reputation, you are wrong. There are plenty of americans that are murderers, thieves, rapists, etc. So I could think of you as the same...
    OK, DONNA,
    We all understand why you've graced our Alipac forums. As long as you honor our posting rules and behave, you're welcome to stay and debate.

But now YOU must answer 2 simple questions........
    > Are you insinuating that anyone on Alipac is complaining about IMMIGRANTS?
    > Are you attempting to bait our posters by purposely using the word IMMIGRANT in an improper and incorrect manner?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of you make me sick, don't you realize that this country is made of immigrants. Most of the immigrants that come here, (blah, blah, blah)
    Why did you write this, nobody at ALIPAC is anti-immigrant. Now in case you are really confused, illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders. The definition of immigrant is: "lawful permanent resident alien". Now that you have been educated, maybe you should re-write your post.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you have never seen how difficult life is in those other countries. Parents bring their kids here, because they don't want them to starve to death or get killed by guerrillas.
    Yes I have seen how difficult it is. In case you haven't noticed, the US and other countries provide food aid to those that are starving, they don't have to come here. Parents who have fought against Communist guerrillas plus their kids are allowed into the US by law. I know since this describes my wife and in-laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Peladac,

Don't underestimate those who are perpetraiting this. They are very smart to say the least, very patient, and very cunning. They use the media as a tool, and very successfully too. How many times I hear, "It's to big", or "It doesn't matter what I do", which I respond to those kinds of statements with something like, yes, by yourself, there is very little you can individually do, but as part of the greater whole, we together can accomplish much. You are not alone, you have fellow patriots who believe that together we can effect a change.
    Yes, and thanks for reaffirming that. If I didn't feel I had any backup, I wouldn't give up, but I would feel weak. With all of you, it makes me strong and I'll never give up.

I personally know some people that actually say whatever they do won't help. They are wrong, I've tried to convince them that their voice alone won't do anything, but a thousand or million voices will be heard.

Again, I am so glad I found this website.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Unfortunately, I admit, there are some that come here to find money the easy way, and to cause damage to this wonderful country, but if you think that every immigrant is bad just because of those that create a bad reputation, you are wrong.
    Sorry to have to inform you that you are wrong. We are not against immigration and you seem to not understand the simple concept of immigrants that come here legally to illegal aliens that invade and destroy our Country.

When we are a third world Country, what will you say then? "Some come here and damage this Country"? How about thousands or millions? It is not the few that you and the politically correct people out there try to get Americans to believe. We see on a day to day basis what is going on in our Country. You seem to not care about statistics and FACTS.

Now, if this disgusting amnesty bill passes, and MILLIONS of ILLEGAL aliens become legal citizens, then yes, I WILL have a problem with immigration at that point. Sorry that you seem to ignore certain facts just so you can come in here and criticize those that are trying to save a beautiful Country that you and people like you are completely clueless as to what is going on.

Go hug a tree, ok.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Donnabella, my grandparents came here as LEGAL immigrants. They had to learn English and follow the laws of this country and they were proud to do so. They did not speak French at home or in public. Further more if my mom or her sisters did they would have been scolded for doing so.
    They came here to get away from the Nazi's and because they loved the idea of what America stands for. They did not come here to live off of the government or the tax paying citizens of the US. In other words they did not come here because of economics, they came here for freedom.
    And yes there are plenty of American criminals why should we invite more into our country?

Thanks for posting the site. I bookmarked it and also sent it on to some friends.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast