Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do they have panhandling laws in Van Nuys? They do here in Dallas. This is exactly the same as a homeless person coming up to your car and demanding that you give them money for washing your windows, and not letting you pass until you do so!

I would have called the police while sitting in my car in the parking lot, surrounded by these goons! You bet I would accuse them of harrassment!!! When it happens is always the best time to do it! (If you had tinted windows, you could get some videotape of them doing this from afar as proof to the police -- but I'd only do it on the other side of the parking lot, with the camera on a tripod and the car running.

Something has to be done about this! I hope your Police Captain neighbor will do something, along with Home Depot Corporate (I'd think corporate would be appalled that DL's are physically trying to take things out of their customers hands and harrassing the elderly!)

I WISH this would get on the news there!

TexasGal

get footage!!! video is powerful, show the cops the IA's are strong-arming the elderly. thats a felony!

This is exactly what third world countries are like. One thing you might say to the manager is Home Depot is liable for any harm or damage the "day laborers" might cause their customers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanMe,

I would videotape this if you can, and complain in writing to the CEO and senior management of Home Depot, and also write this up as a letter to the editor to your local paper. The only way HD will do anything is if they receive negative publicity (in the MSM, and also youtube etc.)

Corporate leadership of Home Depot:

http://corporate.homedepot.com/wps/portal/CEO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Please join in on the Indiana action alert everyone! We need another WIN!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-107482.html

GFC
    If we can't accomodate all the worlds poor who need a job, then we should not accomodate the day laborers from Latin America. Allowing illegal day laborers to remain in the country and peddle their services is political correctness gone mad.

This is exactly what third world countries are like. One thing you might say to the manager is Home Depot is liable for any harm or damage the "day laborers" might cause their customers.
    Actually, I have been to a HD in Mexico and there were NO day laborers accousting customers in the parking lot. How's that for irony!

This is why I do not shop at HD any longer. By their inaction, HD has decided the illegal invaders in their parking lots are more important than the customers spending money inside their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Actually, I have been to a HD in Mexico and there were NO day laborers accousting customers in the parking lot. How's that for irony!

This is why I do not shop at HD any longer. By their inaction, HD has decided the illegal invaders in their parking lots are more important than the customers spending money inside their stores.
    That's because Mexico will not put up with this type of situation, but they expect us to.
    "

Print this out and hand it to them:

Poor foreigners needing help welcome
    Undocumented status OK
    Gavin Newsom
    1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
    San Francisco, CA 94102
    (415) 554-4933

The situation you describe is terrible! That manager should be fired.

How dare a manager bow to the whims of a bunch of illegal alien VAGABONDS instead of the store's customers!

I WOULD BE TERRIFIED TO HAVE SEVERAL MEN, WHO CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH, SURROUND ME AND MY CAR, PANHANDLING FOR MONEY!

I would be afraid to shop there! CALL THE POLICE & REPORT THEM!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast