Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Parents outraged over Mexican Pledge in Texas School

Email article | Print article
    Parents Outraged Over Mexican Pledge in Texas School

Some parents in Freeport were livid after they said a Velasco Elementary School assembly last week included a requirement that children say the pledge of allegiance to the Mexican flag.
    By Scott Braddock
    Tuesday, September 19, 2006
    The mother of one girl enrolled at the school told KTRH News she couldn’t believe a school assembly would include children holding small Mexican flags and reciting a pledge in Spanish. “Where is the sensitivity to the men and women who have fought and died for this country?” the mother asked.

Several parents have complained to the Brazosport Independent School District administration, school officials confirmed, but claims that students were required to recite a pledge to the Mexican flag were simply false, a school spokesman said.

Brazosport District Spokesman Stuart Dornburg said, “A group of parents, who are volunteers, did get up on stage and recite the pledge to the Mexican flag … the students did not recite the pledge.”

The volunteers handed out small Mexican flags for the children to hold during the recitation, Dornburg said.

The assembly last week was meant only as an educational activity intended to teach the children about Mexican Independence Day, according to Dornburg. The holiday is celebrated on Sept. 16, to mark the day Mexico won independence from Spain.

“This was totally done as an educational, cultural activity,” he said. Dornburg stressed that students in the district recite the pledges to the Texas and U.S. flags at the beginning of each school day
    ------------------------

It's worse than disrespectful to our men and women who have died for this country.

It's actually Treason to pledge allegiance to the Flag of another nation.

I would round that teacher up and throw her in a Subversives Traitor Cell.

Of course, we'll give the American Children she induced into this Treason Travesty immunity.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MK
    can we get a link to the article? This one needs to be moved around!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I know what I am doing MONDAY!!!
    I believe I am spitting mad NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Does this crap ever take a freakin break!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I think I know what I am doing MONDAY!!!
    I believe I am spitting mad NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Does this crap ever take a freakin break!!!!
    Red I know exactly how you feel. I had two Spanish speaking idiots bogard my table in a food court in downtown Chicago at lunch today. They were dirty, wth matted hair who looked like they had just escaped border patrol. Needless to say I lost my apetitite and left. What I really wanted to do was not ladylike at all.

------------------------

Preachingtothechoir
    I read this and got a splitting headache..but they will have one MONDAY!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

u

http://www.brazosportisd.net/fis/

Is this the school? I didn't see an email -but there certainly is some contact info. Or one could contact the district office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will write mine tomorrow! I believe these things happening in our schools are a little more insidious then they might look, I think these little things our teachers are doing is coming from orders high in our government! Please pass the tin foil hat to me, but God help me I am coming to that realization slowly but surely, this is all a plan to forward that NAU business they are indoctrinating our children! anyone out there want to share my hat? I have to tell you guys, I am getting very depressed, my sleep is intermittent at best, today,I had a horrible thought cross my mind, the thought was, I am getting older, my grandmother had Alzhemeirs, I was thinking about her, when the thought went through my mind that maybe that would not be such a bad thing, for your mind to just travel backwards slowly to better times, until you cannot remember anymore, therefore,unable to see the terrible times ahead for all of us! Maybe I will wake up feeling better tomorrow.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Saddle up ladies and gents...its a long ride but worth it!

Nitty you will...
    We can handle the truth....but sometimes its tough...Choctaws are tough
    I know...It like a res car...it ain't pretty...but it will roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast