Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Part of Rush's tirade today

He was mad, he was mad because he feels Bush is going to allow the Democrats to have what they want, besides working with them to get MORE ILLEGALS, AMNESTY ETC.

I Feel Liberated

November 8, 2006

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Just to reiterate, ladies and gentlemen: "It's going to get worse before it gets better." I'm not trying to be negative. I'm trying to prepare you here for what is coming. It is obvious from the president's press conference that his view is: "The Democrats won the election yesterday, and that means they get some of what they want, if not a lot of what they want, if not all of what they want." Specifically, here's what you can look for: You can look for there to be a minimum wage bill. The president was passionate about one thing in this press conference. He came alive when he was asked a question about: What does this mean for your immigration policy? "Yes, I think we have a better chance of getting immigration reform now with a Democrat-controlled Congress."
    I told you this before the election. I told you, "The reason we don't have amnesty and a guest worker program is because of the Republicans in the House." Now with Democrats running the place you're going to get it and the president's excited about it. We're going to get a guest worker program. We're going to get amnesty. It's going to be called "immigration reform," and you're going to get a minimum wage increase. The president's going to talk to these people about entitlements -- and when you sit down with Democrats to talk about entitlements, you're not talking about getting rid of them. You're talking about "reforming" them, maybe, or perhaps even new ones.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

As mad/sad as I was this morning when I found out how bad we lost, Rush brought me back to earth. The President has been a dismal failure who seems hell-bent on selling out this country for the sake of Corporate appeasement. His Amnesty rants have mad me madder than hades and now it just may happen. When it does, America could be changed for the worse forever?

I saw on Fox News tonight that the Hispanic vote revolted from Republicans because of the immigration issue? If this is true, than we are in really bad shape. Their allegiance is to their race/country of origin. You can look at history to see what happens to a country when it is invaded by migratory tactics by people who have no allegiance to the customs, language, culture and etc.

The fight goes on, but it just got a lot worse.
    D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    As mad/sad as I was this morning when I found out how bad we lost, Rush brought me back to earth. The President has been a dismal failure who seems hell-bent on selling out this country for the sake of Corporate appeasement. His Amnesty rants have mad me madder than hades and now it just may happen. When it does, America could be changed for the worse forever?

I saw on Fox News tonight that the Hispanic vote revolted from Republicans because of the immigration issue? If this is true, than we are in really bad shape. Their allegiance is to their race/country of origin. You can look at history to see what happens to a country when it is invaded by migratory tactics by people who have no allegiance to the customs, language, culture and etc.

The fight goes on, but it just got a lot worse.
    I noticed a while back that these "newcomers" were only interested in their own. This Country is in serious trouble, and not enough are noticing.

I have tried talking to my Niece, who leans towards Democrats, but it's useless......one day she will wake up and will not recognize this Country as she knows it now. And then it will be too late for her and her age group to do anything about it....of course then, all schools will have turned them into mindless fools.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Geez Rush you think? Maybe if you and guys like you came to this realization years ago instead of carrying Bush's water and shunning those conservatives who refused to bow to the man then we might not be in this mess. Now it's time to stop being a water carrier for this failure of a human being and it's time to stand up for your true american/conservative principles, that is if they are still intact. Seriously Rush are you a man of principle or just a damn hypocrit who only cares about Republicans getting elected?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I did not hear his rant, I had to get out today and take a breather.

Although, I was okay till I decided to suck it up and go into BK to get some inexpensive food for the kids. First they messed up my sons sandwich, so the counter girl (nice 18 something American girl) turned to the woman in back, and had to use hand gestures that the screen had said "no mayo". That done, I sat down and bit into the fries, which I thought for sure were going to burn off all of my tastebuds from the amount of salt. Back up to the counter. Same girl, turns to the woman in back, hand gestured that there was too much salt, "no more salt", as she shows a shaking motion.

I left thinking "why is this restaurant having a woman cook, that cannot understand English?". I knew the answer, I just was trying to play naive today in order to feel better for a short time. Well, that's what I get for going there.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I once heard Richard Viguerie on the Micahel Savage Show. He said that Bush would get his Amnesty Bill when the Democrats gained the Congress in 2006.

He was correct.
    You shall not stand idly by your brother's blood. (Leviticus 19:16)

every ship rush limaugh jumps on sinks. To bad voters could not of gotten rid of him when they cleared the other conservative dead wood.

This country needs new direction and outside of the nonsense that will occur with immigration, if the dems dont see the folly of amnesty, this political bloodletting will be a breath of fresh air for our country.

the American people showed great wisdom I salute them
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Geez Rush you think? Maybe if you and guys like you came to this realization years ago instead of carrying Bush's water and shunning those conservatives who refused to bow to the man then we might not be in this mess. Now it's time to stop being a water carrier for this failure of a human being and it's time to stand up for your true american/conservative principles, that is if they are still intact. Seriously Rush are you a man of principle or just a damn hypocrit who only cares about Republicans getting elected?
    Go to Rush's website and read his warning to the Republican Party that he wrote 4 years ago. He has not been carrying GWB's water on Immigration.

He was warning them that Amnesty and Illegal Immigration was going to be the destruction of a RNC controlled Congress if they did not listen the American People on Immigration.

I suggest you read what he said yesterday. He tore GWB apart for appeasing Pelosi on Illegal Immigration. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... ember.html

I watched him on streaming video yesterday and he was outraged with GWB's press conference. I have never seen him so mad.

He also predicted that Pelosi and Bush would introduce Amnesty and it will pass as soon as she takes over in January.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    Go to Rush's website and read his warning to the Republican Party that he wrote 4 years ago. He has not been carrying GWB's water on Immigration.

He was warning them that Amnesty and Illegal Immigration was going to be the destruction of a RNC controlled Congress if they did not listen the American People on Immigration.

I suggest you read what he said yesterday. He tore GWB apart for appeasing Pelosi on Illegal Immigration. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... ember.html

I watched him on streaming video yesterday and he was outraged with GWB's press conference. I have never seen him so mad.

He also predicted that Pelosi and Bush would introduce Amnesty
    and it will pass as soon as she takes over in January.
    Are you kidding me? Rush has been Bush's water carrier for years. Rush might have gotten on the Republicans and Bush about this issue every once in a while, but come on, it's not like he was hammering them about it. It was like, please guys, stop doing this or the Democrats will get elected.

So Rush Limbaugh says he feels “liberated yesterday because he no longer has to carry the water for" the Republican Party. Basically he admitted he has been deceiving his audience! Shame on you Rush. Only concerned about getting Republicans elected instead of worrying about your country. If Rush really was so freaking concerned about this issue, he would have been hammering on it like everyday, not once every 6 months when he felt Republicans would be in danger.

It's high time this dinosaur STFU, takes his multimillions of dollars he has received over the years from scamming conservatives and retires from talk radio. Let real conservatives like Michael Savage who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade 24/7, not just whenever the Republicans lose an election run the show. Michael Savage, you can like him or not, but at least you can say one thing, the guy has kept it real and he doesn't kowtow to anybodies agenda. Rush was nothing more than a mouth piece for Bush and that's why the conservatives lost.

The biggest losers in the election wasn't conservatives or us, it was Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the Republican hacks who masquarade around us saviors of the conservative movement.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The biggest losers in the election wasn't conservatives or us, it was Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the Republican hacks who masquarade around us saviors of the conservative movement.
    At least we can hope so, dman.

It was clear that Limbaugh was though years ago when, for months, he turned his program in an on-air audition for a slot on Monday Night Football.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast