Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You guys can go ahead and hate Limbaugh but the facts is he has been hammering them on immigration.

In addition, he has been talking about the NAU, he calls it the shadow government pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

I do not think either one of you listen regularly or you know that. He just interviewed GWB just before the election and asked him tough questions about Immigration.

I realize you hate the man but in the interest of factual debate, here are the dates he hammered the RNC and Bush on immigration:
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/eibess ... ember.html

I like Savage too but I do not listen to him on a regular basis because of work.

BTW --It is Air America that is history. Rush is still number one with over 25 million listeners.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    BTW --It is Air America that is history. Rush is still number one with over 25 million listeners.
    Better check your numbers.

Limbaugh peaked half a decade ago at around 22 million weekly listeners.

Last year in Talkers Magazine they had him down to 13 million.

In the last month, the Washington Post reported him having 10 million.

But yes, he's still number one, in a declining market.

And criticizing Limbaugh for being a GOP water boy isn't hate; it's reality.

Didn't he say that very thing about himself on Wednesdays "I'm Liberated" show?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I've heard him ScottyDog, since the elections he has been livid and has not been kissing up to GWB at all since Tuesday.

He's been ranting and raving about illegal immigration since Tuesday too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He bashed Bush again today. I hope he keeps it up, and maybe the Republicans will return to conservative values....he knows how mad we all are.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I've heard him ScottyDog, since the elections he has been livid and has not been kissing up to GWB at all since Tuesday.

Wow. He hasn't kissed GWB's rear end since Tuesday, you say?

Well, that was sure visionary of him, wasn't it? Does he still claim to be "on the cutting edge of societal evolution"?

Where was he years ago when Bush started on a spending binge that we hadn't seen since the days of LBJ?

I'm sorry, but Limbaugh is much too little and way too late in discovering what most conservatives have known for years.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Wow. He hasn't kissed GWB's rear end since Tuesday, you say?

Well, that was sure visionary of him, wasn't it? Does he still claim to be "on the cutting edge of societal evolution"?

Where was he years ago when Bush started on a spending binge that we hadn't seen since the days of LBJ?

I'm sorry, but Limbaugh is much too little and way too late in discovering what most conservatives have known for years.
    You tell em Count. Testify to Limbaugh's ineptitude. Rush's arrogance got the better of him. If he did what's he's done the last two days years ago, I would still be listening to him today, but he lost my respect when he decided to support Bush cradle to the grave. Now he starts speaking the truth? Better late then never I guess, we'll see how long that last.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman, one hint of an invitation to spend another night in the Lincoln Bedroom will be all it takes to turn him.

It almost seems to me Bush has switched parties from Republican to Democrat. Not that he was much of a Republican to start with, he was already halfway there. Now he is on par with John Kerry!

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    It almost seems to me Bush has switched parties from Republican to Democrat. Not that he was much of a Republican to start with, he was already halfway there. Now he is on par with John Kerry!
    Tim, would you read my comments on this thread and tell me if you think I'm nuts?

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=46172

Thanks.

Guys, give Rush a break, his pill popping days are over and he may actually be able to see the truth about Bush for a change.

When you are heavily medicated you will believe a lot of foolish things and be numb to the abuse. Also, denial is a hell of a drug.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast