Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Guys, give Rush a break, his pill popping days are over and he may actually be able to see the truth about Bush for a change.

When you are heavily medicated you will believe a lot of foolish things and be numb to the abuse. Also, denial is a hell of a drug.

Dixie
    Sorry, Dixie, I'm not going for it.

Bush played us like fools, and Limbaugh helped him every step of the way. Now we're supposed to believe that Limbaugh has seen the light?

BS.

Limbaugh's just following a new page in the script. Remember, he was the guy who came up with the saying "How can we fool them today" about the Clintons.

It works just as well for Limbaugh and Bush.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    BTW --It is Air America that is history. Rush is still number one with over 25 million listeners.
    Better check your numbers.

Limbaugh peaked half a decade ago at around 22 million weekly listeners.

Last year in Talkers Magazine they had him down to 13 million.

In the last month, the Washington Post reported him having 10 million.

But yes, he's still number one, in a declining market.

And criticizing Limbaugh for being a GOP water boy isn't hate; it's reality.

Didn't he say that very thing about himself on Wednesdays "I'm Liberated" show?
    His current ratings at talkers shows he has daily s of 13.5 million cum and weekly still at 20 million.Even the October 2005 ratings are 13.5+
    http://www.talkers.com/talkhosts.htm

Do you care to comment on the immigration link I posted or are ignoring it?

I listen to him everyday and he has hammered the immigration issue despite your contention that he does not. All this year he has called GWB a Rockefellar Republican.

Here is quote from the links:"There hasn't been any ideology in the Republican Party, any conservatism, for at least two to maybe four years"

BTW-Your reading of the carrying the water is out of context. I downloaded Savages show just to hear what he said about Rush. He too took it out of context. Unfortunately sound bites are the rule of day instead on in depth analysis.

I am a conservative and just do not see how voting for the democrats is going to solve the open borders or rampant disregard for enforcing the law.Ted Kennedy started the Amnesty movement in 1986 and has been pushing his communist wet dream on destroying our Republic ever since.

Maybe it would more correct in tracing the start to Jimmy Carter since he was the one that appointed Robert Pastor, the father of the SPP to his cabinet.Pastor is the CFR architect for the new world order and elimination of borders.

I do not like GWB and have even advocated for his impeachment on refusing to enforce Immigration and the NAU. Not on the War in Iraq like the Daily Kos folks.

We will have to disagree on Rush. I still think he a friend of the anti Illegal movement than an enemy.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

His current ratings at talkers shows he has daily s of 13.5 million cum and weekly still at 20 million.Even the October 2005 ratings are 13.5+
    A 13.5 million daily cum? Not a chance in hell. That would work out to a weekly cum of over 60 million.

In 2005, he had a 13.5 weekly total, as you say, according to Talkers.

Since then, according a recent Washington Post article, it's down to 10 million. But even if it's still 13.5 million, that's quite a drop from 22 million.

I'd love to post the actual ratings, but the CIA should be as good as talk radio at hiding their numbers. It's funny, since TV has no problem at all revealing it's ratings.

And yes, I know that every now and again Limbaugh actually swerved into the illegal immigration issue. I actually heard him do it once. He was good.

But he didn't do it because he gave a rats ass about it. He had finally noticed that an increasing number of Republicans were getting ticked off about it, and thought something needed to be done to calm them down.

Since you listen all the time, tell me how many times Limbaugh brought this up directly when Cheney, Bush, or Rumsfeld were guests on his show.

As for him hammering Bush for the last year, then why did he go completely in the tank for him, allowing him and his surrogates to use his show right up to the election to campaign on? Why his mea culpa on November 9?

If you still find him entertaining, I'm glad for you. He used to be never-miss radio for me, too. But he changed, big time, and I didn't like the change. From the large drop in the number of his listeners, I'm not alone.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

BTT

Just so certain kool-aide drinkers get it right and don't think that I don't listen to this guy and just spout off whatever. I downloaded Rush's Wednesday talk session just for my pleasure. He pacificly stated that he feels liberated because he no longer has to carry the water of the Republican party and he admitted that he was propping up RINO's who didn't deserve it just so he wouldn't see a Democrat get elected. There you go. Listen to Rush's last Wednesday. He fully admits in his own words that he's carried the water of this party. I'm sorry, but to me that makes you a hack and not a true conservative.

So he fully admitted to deceiving his audience to keep undeserving Republicans elected. What an arse. He totally has been protecting RINO's at the cost of this country. Don't know if his newfound change of heart will last, but I can't trust the guy after he openly admitted the obvious.

So those of you who said I was full of bull on Rush not being a water carrier for the Republicans and this administration, we'll just download what Rush said on Wednesday and his own words debunks your entire argument.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He's right now, going after ILLEGALs and BAKER {Baker report} ie: speaking with Iran.

He's going after the bogus spin on the election results FROM THE RIGHT Media & Pundits ie: referendum on the ILLEGAL issue.

Interesting......he's on target right now.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

delete

He told everyone before the election that he was not going to criticize the RNC because it would result in what we have now, a bunch of commies in control of congress. This is not the first time he said this.

Must not have been listening for long, it was a couple of months ago.

He did not deceive anyone unless of course you vote solely for people based on a talk radio host's opinion.

Here is the exact Quote"The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.
    Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high. Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat Party and liberalism does.

"My thinking is: the left doesn't deserve to win. My thinking is: the country is imperiled with liberal victory. We may not have the best people on our side, but they're better than what we have on the left."
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... ember.html

BTW-He is slamming GWB and the administration on immigration again today. He is also criticizing the Gates nomination.

Some hack

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    He told everyone before the election that he was not going to criticize the RNC because it would result in what we have now, a bunch of commies in control of congress.

Must not have been listening for long, it was a couple of months ago.

He not deceive anyone unless of course you vote for people based on a talk radio host.

BTW-He is slamming GWB and the administration on immigration again today. He is also criticizing the Gates nomination.

Some hack
    I can see that nothing I say will convince you of the obvious. It's you that hasn't listened that long if you are still defending this guy. Republican commie, Democrat commie, what's the freaking difference. No I don't vote based on talk radio host, but it's nice to know if who I'm listening to is legit or just a phony who only cares about one side being in power. The only reason he's not kissing Bush's arse now is because he has no reason to. The Republicans aren't in power anymore and now he's seen the light. He should have been slamming him from day one, not when the damage has already been done. Of course when the RNC pays him off to shut up again, he'll be singing a different tune.

I use to listen to Rush daily and the reason I don't anymore is because of his refusal to hold these people accountable. That and his arrogance and hypocricy on certain other issues didn't endear me to him either. The guy thinks he's the greatest thing ever and is smarter than everyone else. Even most conservatives I know can't stand him.

Anyway download what he said on Wednesday, it's a prime example of what I'm talking about.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is the exact Quote"The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.
    Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high. Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat Party and liberalism does.

"My thinking is: the left doesn't deserve to win. My thinking is: the country is imperiled with liberal victory. We may not have the best people on our side, but they're better than what we have on the left."
    Thank you for making my point. Totally admitted that he was being a hack for the RNC.

I have been listening to him since he was on in Sacramento.

I live in Mexifornia

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast