Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Here is the exact Quote"The way I feel is this: I feel liberated, and I'm going to tell you as plainly as I can why. I no longer am going to have to carry the water for people who I don't think deserve having their water carried.
    Now, you might say, "Well, why have you been doing it?" Because the stakes are high. Even though the Republican Party let us down, to me they represent a far better future for my beliefs and therefore the country's than the Democrat Party and liberalism does.

"My thinking is: the left doesn't deserve to win. My thinking is: the country is imperiled with liberal victory. We may not have the best people on our side, but they're better than what we have on the left."
    Thank you for making my point. Totally admitted that he was being a hack for the RNC.
    It is not worth arguing with someone that refuses to read.

He said it months ago like in May 2006 that he was not going to criticize the RNC during the run up for the election for fear of a DNC victory.

Your entitled to your opinion but not changing the facts.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

He's been seeing for some time that the FLY is destined to be our National Bird if we continue what we're doing. I think S. 2611 did the job for him.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It sounds as though he is ready to give up on the Republicrats. I'm beginning to think we all should and just become Democrats. It doesn't matter, we're all on the same ship and the ship seems to be sinking fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He said it months ago like in May 2006 that he was not going to criticize the RNC during the run up for the election for fear of a DNC victory.
    Again that proves my point. Instead of holding them accountable he wanted to sell us on the bill of goods about the lesser of the two evils. By holding them accountable, he might have gotten a few of them Republicans to see the light. No instead he propped them up when they didn't deserve it and smart people saw right through it.

Let me give you an example here. Suppose you worked for me at a job somewhere and you were screwing up bigtime. Now as a boss would you rather I pointed out what you were doing wrong and held you accountable so you can fix the problem or would you rather me sugarcoat everything and tell you how great and wonderful you are out of fear of trying not to offend you despite the fact that not holding you accountable would alienate the rest of my workforce and set low standards? I would hope you would choose the former. I know I would.

Do you get my point? Or are you still going to via for Rush's lesser of the two evils argument that holds no water? The excuse he makes for not criticizing Republicans is lame. If he would have been doing what he's doing now for years, Republicans would have had a chance to right the ship and may have stayed in power. I blame Republicans losing the election on people like him for propping up those that didn't deserve it and making the problem worst. Of course Republicans thought they could get away with murder because they knew hacks like Rush and Hannity would sing their praises no matter what.

Your entitled to your opinion but not changing the facts.
    I haven't changed anything. I called on Rush based on his own words. I didn't make anything up. It's you who choose to live in denial, but hey if you want to live in denial that's your choice, doesn't mean I have to drink the kool-aide too. If you want to support the man cool, doesn't mean I have to.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    It sounds as though he is ready to give up on the Republicrats. I'm beginning to think we all should and just become Democrats. It doesn't matter, we're all on the same ship and the ship seems to be sinking fast.
    How about switching to independent and finding a viable third party to prop up? Why does it have to be a Republican or Democrat?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NATIONAL REFERENDOM ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

NOW IS THE TIME FOR ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO IS SERIOUS ABOUT SAVING THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO WASHINGTON THAT WE WILL NOT ALLOW 635 PEOPLE IN BOTH HOUSES TO DECIDE THE FATE OF 300 MILLION PEOPLE., BY EXERCISING OUR ONE MAN ONE VOTE RIGHT TO DECIDE THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE OF OUR LIVES. WITH A NATIONAL REFERENDOM WE CAN ELIMINATE THE LOBBISTS, THE GEORGE SOROS, THE PEACE AT ANY PRICERS OF THIS NATION AND ELIMINATE BIG MONEY AMERICA FROM DECIDEING OUR FUTURE. THIS IS A NATION BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE AND WE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO DECIDE THIS ISSUE AS A PEOPLE NOT AS A VERY SMALL GROUP OF VERY INFLUENECED, POCKET PADDED LIBERALS TO TURN THIS COUNTRY INTO A TOTAL WELFARE STATE FOR ANY THIRD WORLDER WHO CAN OVERTLY BREAK OUR LAWS, LAUGH IN OUR FACES AND NOT PAY A PRICE FOR IT.
    WE MUST EXCERISE OUR RIGHTS AS AMERICANS BY ORGANISING A NATIONAL REFERENDOM ON THE ISSUE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND SETTLE THIS ISSUE ONCE AND FORE ALL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234