Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PATRIOTS - victory in Prince William County, VA!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Wonderful NEWS!!!!!

You made my day Zeezil! Thanks!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

This is such good news!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't hardly wait to tell my husband, he's from Williamsburg Virginia!! Whoo hoo, this is the best news of the day!! We are making a BIG change!

Great news.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the voice

Regroup, rethink and refresh
    By The Voice | - 12:02 pm - Posted in News, Carolyn Hileman
    Regroup, rethink and refresh
    Carolyn Hileman

When the marches begin tomorrow take a look back at just how far we have come in the past two years. We have joined together as only Americans can do to stop their Amnesty bill not once but three times and stand at the ready to do so again anytime, we have seen stepped up enforcement in city after city and it is spreading like wildfire across America. American’s are no longer afraid to broach the topic of illegal immigration for fear of being ostracized because they have seen us brave that fire and come out un singed. We have fought the good fight and will continue to do so every single day there is one illegal immigrant in our country.

While it may seem while you are watching these people in control of our streets that they have won, remember if they had won they would not be forced to march all over again. This battle is far from over, it is one we are liable to have to fight till the end and if that is the case that is exactly what we will do. For now though, just for tomorrow go spend some time for yourself, go visit that long lost friend, spend some time with your wife or husband and your kids. If you are not one of the many documenting the real marches or protesting them then take some time to refresh. Don’t watch the news you know exactly what they are going to say and you know what the lead story is going to be, so watch a movie, something funny, seems we don’t get to laugh much these days.

Take a walk, enjoy the fresh air, ride a bike you are not going to do anybody any good if you have to go to the hospital because your blood pressure is high. You have worked long and hard and all of America has seen the fruits of your labor it is time you take a much needed break. I have heard from some people that ICE will have a presence on the street but we have also heard that before so I am not holding my breath, tomorrow we can really do nothing about the marches but we can use that time to regroup, rethink and refresh

Share This