Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Paul Harvey Radio Show May 1

Hooray for Paul Harvey!!!!! He's been on-air for years and is nationally syndicated.

Today he mentioned the negatives of the pro-invader marches then mentioned veterans and active duty military.

He closed the snippet with how he would not mention on his "page 1" portion of the show because mentioning illegals marching within the USA would be a slap in the face to American troops who are marching today in foreign lands, facing injury and death.

Too bad so many of our politicians, business owners and many of the elite class don't feel the same as Paul Harvey does.

Maybe there should have been draft cards passed out at the demonstrations?

I think they are really demonstrating so they can fill out their Selective Service cards!!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Don' t men have to register for the draft if they want to register to vote? I am not sure about the rules on this.

I am not sure if the law is still on the books. But, when I turned 18 I was reminded by my mother to go to the Post Office and fill out my Selective Service card. This was post Viet Nam.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Paul Harvey is a first class act! I salute you Paul
    Build the dam fence post haste!