Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Paul Ryan will not back Trump. Is it not time to primary Paul Ryan?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Johnwk!! Lets hope people in that district care enough about our country and their own futures to give Silly Paul a kick to the curb.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Story from link mentioned in post - seeing romney's selfie with ryan says it all

Paul Ryan Gets A Primary Challenge from Businessman Paul Nehlen…

Posted on March 30, 2016 by sundance
    …and with it, our full support !

I doubt there is a more succinct example of what is wrong within the entire corrupted body politic than to see Mr. No-Budget/Omnibus House Speaker Paul Ryan give a speech at CPAC and attendees giving him a standing ovation. If that represents “modern conservatism” the entire definition is askew, I don’t want such an affiliation.

If taking our nation from $6 trillion in deficit/debt (2007) to $22 trillion (2016) is representative of “modern conservatism”, STOP THE BUS – I want off.
    We are being eaten alive from the inside-out and somehow we must get our fiscal house back in order. Despite having a republican House of Representatives, and despite having a republican Senate, the last federal budget was passed and signed in 2007. This is insanity.
    So when businessman Paul Nehlen stands up and says: “enough”, we will proudly stand next to him and do anything to see him succeed.
    Via Washington Times – […] “Paul Ryan’s embrace of big government spending, his continued support of illegal immigration and imported workers, and his championing of the job-killing trade deal known as the Trans-Pacific Partnership betrays me, this district, and this nation,” he said.
    “He’s failed to put America’s security and American jobs first. I’ve had it. We’ve all had it,” said Mr. Nehlen, a successful executive, entrepreneur and inventor who previously donated to Mr. Ryan’s campaigns.
    “Ted Cruz and Donald Trump have become front-runners in this presidential election cycle because they have dared to communicate an anti-establishment message. They won’t be alone,” he said. “I will bring the fight straight to one of the most powerful establishment players in Washington, taking him on right here in Wisconsin’s 1st District. Paul Ryan is a career politician. It’s time that career came to an end.” (read more)

We have recently sent an email to Mr. Nehlen requesting the information for how we can raise money to support him. His Facebook Page is HERE, please follow. He also is putting a campaign website together HERE, please bookmark.
    In the coming weeks and months we will do everything possible to help Paul Nehlen succeed in his campaign. If I had $3 for lunch I’d send him $2.11 and buy myself an .89 cent can of spaghetti-o’s, because yes – it’s that serious.
    Sending a primary message to the elites in Washington DC who think they can rule over us by fiat and decree is needed now more than ever.
    TARP, Wall Street Bailouts, ARRA, Stimulus, Shovel-Ready Jobs, QE1, QE2, Omnibus1, Porkulus, The phony Sequester Cuts, Omnibus2, elimination of debt ceiling, No FED Audit, etc. These are grand financial usurpations which not only undermine the solvency of the U.S.A (and lead to an erosion of our nation), but can also be directly traced to the insufferable economic position and low wages we are currently bogged down in.
    Speaker Paul Ryan wants to deepen this national demise through the Trans-Pacific Trade Deal and more crony-capitalism yet few are grasping the consequences of these policies which benefit Wall Street and leave Main Street U.S.A. in the rusted dust of hollowed out industry.
    The last federal budget was signed into law on September 23rd 2007 by George W Bush, that was for fiscal year 2008.
    There has been NO BUDGET ever since.
    Democrats controlled the process in ’08, ’09 for fiscal years 2009, 2010. The Republicans controlled the process in ’10, ’11, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15, for fiscal years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
    Neither party passed a budget.
    The UniParty was go-along-get-along through continuing resolutions, raising of the debt ceiling, Stimulus I, Stimulus II, QE1, QE2, Omnibus 1 (’0, Porkulous (Dec ’09), Omnibus II (’11), and Omnibus III (Dec ’15), leading to the eventual removal of the entire debt ceiling by Paul Ryan in December 2015.
    Are you aware our Republican house and Senate no longer keep track of the national debt? If not, why not? Getting caught up on definitions of “torture” maybe. Or was it the confederate flag that made you stop paying attention.
    President Obama is the first president in U.S. history to go through his entire presidency (two terms) without a federal budget on entry, or a federal budget on exit. Obama has NEVER had a single day in office with a federal budget.
    Yet conservative stood up at CPAC and gave Speaker of the House Paul Ryan a standing ovation. THINK ABOUT THAT !
    That’s “Battered Conservative Syndrome”.
    They want you, me, us, focused on ridiculous smaller -albeit important- but far less significant issues, like defunding planned parenthood, etc. Meanwhile, those same leaders passed a $2+ Trillion Omnibus, and wiped out the federal debt ceiling.
    Those same congressional leaders voted to approve a $1 trillion spending bill (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act), or “Stimulus”, which has been spent seven consecutive times, in seven consecutive fiscal years, because of the absence of a budget, and the baseline budgetary approach to spending.
    Stimulus spending ’09 (the non-shovel ready jobs) led to QE1, the Fed printing the money and pumping it into the economy while buying back the debt. Stimulus II was actually the December 2009 (post mid-term “shellacking”) Porkulous spending bills supported by exiting blue-dogs before the incoming Tea Party insurgents took office (Jan ’10).
    Porkulous took us to QE2, again the fed printing money and pumping it into the projects which were approved in December 2009 by the outgoing congress, including examples like Delaware’s Mike Castle (Karl Rove campaign Mgr), who lost his republican seat – but voted to approve the $1.2 trillion spending measure as the final middle finger salute.
    We are fighting the UniParty.

Fiscal years begin on October 1st of every year. In fiscal year 2011 (began Oct ’10) the $1 trillion stimulus was spent again (3rd time) and added to the debt. Ask yourself what they heck was it spent on this time?
    Keep asking. What did they spend it on the fourth time? The fifth… the sixth?
    What you’ll discover is that Obamacare, yes ObamaCare, is being carried with these funds so the “battered conservatives” don’t actually identify the economic impact of said ObamaCare. Yes, that means, in essence, that hundreds of billions, maybe trillions, were delivered directly to insurance companies via programs like the risk corridor guarantees, etc.
    Nice trick eh?
    Of course you would find out if they had to use a normal budgetary process. But they don’t. So you didn’t. See how that works?
    Do you like your plan? Do you like your doctor? Do you like your premiums? Do you like your deductibles? Do you like your job?
    Oh wait, lets argue about Abortion, Transgender issues, Waterboarding, Trump University, The ‘Tone’ of a campaign, GrabGate,….. shiny things. Shiny things.
    When Donald Trump stands up at the post election night presser and says about Paul Ryan:
    “I’m going to get along great with Congress, Okay? Paul Ryan, I don’t know him well, but I’m sure I’m going to get along great with him, and if I don’t– he’s gonna have to pay a big price.(link)
    I say “Yahoooo, damn skippy” – Have Tar, Need Feathers !
    Then again, I don’t suffer fools – and I’m damn sure not going to allow myself to become a victim of Battered Conservative Syndrome.
    Of course the same CPAC attendees who just stood and cheered for the usurpation are going to try and convince the BCS audience that mean-old-dictator Trump is being all harsh or something. Bad Trump, bad Trump.
    Horsepucky.
    That’s good Trump, good Trump. Waterboard Ryan, remind him exactly who he works for, and what his job is supposed to be. Then when you’re done with him, invite Pelosi to the cellar too, allow her to participate in the sensation of futile leverage for a while. I’ll hold her pearls.
    Too many people are getting caught up in the UniParty messaging and accompanying media narrative. Too many people are being victimized and cannot even see it. Too many people are being co-dependents to their own abusers.
    Too few people are using the word: “SO?”

Yeah, you’re darn skippy we’re going to support Mr. Paul Nehlen…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-page-1/Hopefully you feel the same !

Palin On Paul Ryan: He's Getting 'Cantored', I'm Backing His Primary Opponent

Sunday, May 8, 2016 07:41 AM

Angered by Paul Ryan's questioning of Donald Trump's seemingly imminent nomination as the Republican's presidential candidate, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says she'll work to help defeat Ryan by backing his primary opponent in Wisconsin.

In an interview that airs Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union," Palin told host Jake Tapper that her decision was sparked by Ryan's comments last week that he wasn't yet ready to support Donald Trump, the Republican presumptive nominee.

Palin endorsed Trump back in January.

"I think Paul Ryan is soon to be 'Cantored,' as in Eric Cantor," Palin said.

She was referring to the former Republican House majority leader who was ousted in a shocking upset in 2014 when challenger Dave Brat ran to his right in a Virginia primary.

"His political career is over but for a miracle because he has so disrespected the will of the people, and as the leader of the GOP, the convention, certainly he is to remain neutral, and for him to already come out and say who he will not support is not a wise decision of his," Palin said.

Palin said that Ryan's announcement was driven by a desire to seek the White House in 2020.

"If the GOP were to win now, that wouldn't bode well for his chances in 2020, and that's what he's shooting for," Palin said.

Paul Nehlen, Ryan's primary opponent, endorsed Trump soon after Ryan's announcement last week. Palin told Tapper that although she hasn't yet informed Nehlen that she's endorsing him, "I will do whatever I can for Paul Nehlen."

"This man is a hard-working guy, so in touch with the people," Palin said. "Paul Ryan and his ilk, their problem is they have become so disconnected by the people whom they are elected to represent."

"They feel so threatened at this point that their power, their prestige, their purse will be adversely affected by the change that is coming with Trump and with someone like Paul Nehlen, that they're not thinking straight right now," she said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pal.../08/id/727727/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Coulter: Ryan Is ‘The Next Eric Cantor’

(video at source link)

by IAN HANCHETT
    6 May 2016
    1,129 comments

Columnist and author of “Adios, America,” Ann Coulter declared House Speaker Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) “the next Eric Cantor” on Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time.”

Coulter said of Ryan, “He is so hated by the base. … He’s the next Eric Cantor, who was the highest member leadership ever to lose in a primary.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...t-eric-cantor/

RYAN'S GOTTA GO

Even if Wisconsin won't give 'em the boot, but I think they will, the US House of Representatives needs to elect a new Speaker, one that supports and represents the people of the Republican Party and the United States.

Paul Ryan is not that person. His trade, immigration and Social Security policies he's trying to jam down the throats of Congress and the people of the United States are not only silly, they're harmful, costly and treasonous.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12