Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Damn and to think all the other senators and Reps are bordering on this subject, it should be obvious to them.

Damn and to think all the other senators and Reps are bordering on this subject, it should be obvious to them.
    My thoughts also. This is just a starting list. I hope there are more tough ones out there I just don't have them listed yet.

In answer to the question - yes We deserve what we are getting - however -

our children and grandchildren do not -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican
    My thoughts also. This is just a starting list. I hope there are more tough ones out there I just don't have them listed yet.
    I get the feeling Bush has the same list, and is "WORKING HARD", to bully, bribe, and threaten their careers unless they change their minds.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems to me America is like a dying animal surrounded by hungry wolves...

We are being attacked on all fronts, we are at war with islam, at war trying to save what scraps are left of our culture, at war with some of our own citizens who themselves seem intent on destroying America. N. Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia etc are all intent to see the end of us and yet our leaders just go on ignoring it all like it will go away.

I can only see the shadow of Rome darkening over us and we are repeating the same mistakes that brought that empire to its knee's.

The immigration issue on its own could destroy this country, but with everything else on top of it I wonder what hope we have.

I will never stop fighting...that is all we can do.

And now..a spanish American anthem?!?!?! I don't have a bucket large enough to hold all the vomit for that one!!!

Is there any kind of anti-illegal protests going on in Florida??? I am sick of sitting here complaining to myself...and faxing and calling my reps has done jack as we can all see.....grrr....

Welcome to the first MAJOR step toward Meximerica...VIVA BUSH!!

I'm moving to mars where there are no illegals...

FireForEffect, I can help you with your groups in Florida !! They are wonderful people. Really nice. Really determined. Really ready to roll.

I will send you a pm tomorrow because it's kind of late. It will probably be later in the day too.
    Welcome to ALIPAC !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're in a hurry to find out tonight go to WWW.FLIMEN.ORG

Thanks!
    Yeah it seems like the American public is outraged yet we are all sitting here wondering what we can do? Millions of illegals are taking to the streets and the dirtbag media is eating it up and saying how great it is. It is sickening!!

I have seen this coming for years and am not at all surprised by any of it frankly. This single issue is why I voted for Tancredo instead of Bush. I knew this would all come down like this.

I am not too positive about our future. I think we are in a trap we cannot escape from. We all know the reality of this is simple...the illegals aren't going anywhere. BOTH parties want them here for differant reasons and BOTH parties don't give a DAMN what the people want. So what are we supposed to do?

Just wanted to respond to some comments here....

(Here in CA. the majority of illegals are from Mexico - so I will focus on that issue)...

Yes, I think 'we' - our own gov't and the people (for not paying attention)are to blame along with the Mexican gov't for this situation....

For one, we have laws in place but don't enforce them....Why?...because our gov't and the Mexican gov't could care less about the illegal problem....'We' love the cheap labor and the Mexican gov't expects us to deal with those they could care less about, and encourages them to come here...

Third, policies must change...otherwise nothing will...With the passage of NAFTA and GATT over a million Mexican farmers have been 'displaced'....

Until the bottom line is addressed....Which is the Corporate model currently in place - creating wealth in fewer hands and gov'ts not addressing the bottom line needs for their own people - then nothing will change....

Most illegal people come here because they are desperate for a better life and then companies here hire them...that's the bottom line...
    ----------------------------

Like someone stated above....It's a very difficult problem now....and asked 'what do we do'?....

Firstly, one thing...that I would think would be a 'no brainer' - is to demand that our gov't deport those illegals who are criminals - who committed crimes after they came here...and don't let up until they do...

Another would be to demand that our gov't change it's policy in regards to Mexico and also put pressure on the Mexican gov't to create a more just and equitable society in Mexico.....no small feat, given those reasons above...

Welcome snake
    Quote Originally Posted by snake
    Firstly, one thing...that I would think would be a 'no brainer' - is to demand that our gov't deport those illegals who are criminals - who committed crimes after they came here...and don't let up until they do...

Another would be to demand that our gov't change it's policy in regards to Mexico and also put pressure on the Mexican gov't to create a more just and equitable society in Mexico.....no small feat, given those reasons above...
    Got to disagree here. The first thing to be done is to SECURE THE BORDERS. Why keep deporting lawbreakers when they just sneak back in?

I personally favor the National Guard along the southern border WHILE a 2,000 barrier is put up. It can be a wall, a fence, whatever as long as it keeps people from crossing illegally.

Then get on with the deportation process.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast