Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you think Cornyn deserves to stay in office, I have to disagree. The reason I didn't want to vote for him from the very beginning was because he said straight out he wanted amnesty for illegals. He has fought harder for their amnesty than he has for closed borders. I wouldn't vote for him if he came to my door and offered me a million bucks for my vote.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My answer to your "do we deserve this" is hell no we don't deserve this! We should have the right to trust our politicians and our president not to sell us down the river like this, this is their own personal failing not ours. If we get into the mindset that we do deserve this for whatever reason it might defeat us. That is like asking did I deserve to have my child raped by its father or stepfather simply becasue I trusted them to act honorably and they didnt. It is only your fault if you stay in that situation and don't fight your way out of it through hell or high water. That is what we are tring to do now, get rid of these wolves that ran around in sheep's clothing until they gained our trust then turned on their loyal constituents, this is their failing not ours!I refuse to be manipulated into thinking this is my fault! I have to admit though I voted for Bush twice have to take a little credit, the last time I voted for him though was not really a vote for him but a vote against Kerry who I still think would have been even worse then Bush, we didn't have a fair choice this time unless you wanted to vote for yourself, which I just might do next time around!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

All American - heres some more for your list and an adjustment on King unless there is more than one (besides Dubya )

Congressman Steve King is from Iowa absolutely opposed to amnesty
    Senator Grassley from Iowa also opposed to amnesty ("any form of it")

Senator Harkin from Iowa needs his priorities straightened out please feel free to adjust them. He believes it must be a compromise because "you can't deport 12million people".

Senator Debbie Stabenow MI has a strong ammendment if it is going to be some miserable compromise she put some serious teeth in it.

Congressman J.D. Hayworth AZ strong opponent of amnesty and pushing the fence.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Thanks, I will add to list.

had enuf....

I agree we need to have more secure borders....but I think a wall will be a waste of money and mostly useless...

The underlying problems have to be addressed for anything to change...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123