Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Neese
    'll see what I can find out. Give me some time.
    There seem to be people posting material from other forums here. That may have something to do with this. The betito post on this board is a copy and paste from the HB forum. You may not be debating the actual author of that work.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by betido3d
    First of all, I'm mexican and I swear living in mexico.

Neese. I see you made a detailed description debate on my post, and I whish I could debate some points. But unfortunately I have been banned out of this forum. May I ask Why?
    Does this forum only accept people with a certain mindset?

And finally, I wasn't talking about an specific country, I was talking about us all as humans.

Is this true? Let him back in.
    Neese, this is a chew em up and spit em out kind of troll.
    Easy pickins'

When you're finished you can use this for the clean up, lol

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like you're on for the debate.
    Please observe forum rules here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071

Enjoy
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You may not be debating the actual author of that work.
    That is okay, I am just getting warmed up. It's all in good fun anyway.

Neese. I see you made a detailed description debate on my post, and I whish I could debate some points. But unfortunately I have been banned out of this forum. May I ask Why?

And finally, I wasn't talking about an specific country, I was talking about us all as humans.
    Banned? How can you be banned if you just posted?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sis
    The original poster was BETITO
    Looks like another registration as BETIDO

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Sis
    The original poster was BETITO
    Looks like another registration as BETIDO
    Ohhhhhhhhh, a sneaky little dude, eh

Sure hope he's not some wierd masocist

For those complaining about my words being displayed on other forums, I'll say yes I did it, and as you can see I used the same nickname there too, because I didn't want to be confused with someone else.

So that's a proof that no one else wrote, or told me what to write or how to express myself, if you think that I'm one of those "copy and paste crap" kinda guys, I encourage you to try to find my words posted or signed by other people.

If you guys think that everything I said in my first post is just plain wrong, it's all right, I respect it, It's your opinion.

Is it so wrong to try puting more points of view or ideas on the table?
    even if you consider them to be inacurate?

I wasn't trying to justify or to excuse law breakers, I was simply pointing out some issues that I thought were important to consider for debate.

I had to re/subscribe using another mail account and having to change my unique and very old nickname with a different letter "betito for betido", because I was shocked when they banned me away. But if this happens again I won't come back (I know I won't be missed)

How did "Bet I do" manage to post after he has been banned? Bet boy, you got banned because you don't know how to play nice with others. Here is a copy of the rules, would you like to see which one you violated?
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26071
    Why do you keep coming back, unless your real intention is just to harass members of Alipac.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet I Do
    Is it so wrong to try puting more points of view or ideas on the table?
    Are you related to DODO by chance? Or is he just a good friend that has rubbed off on you?

Understand this Do I Bet, this is Alipac and let me spell it out for you. Americans for Legal Immigration. If you don't fit in then what are you complaining about?

Oh, and by the way, you still haven't responded to Neese.

Dixie

Now, Now you all(y'all) be nice to "Bet I do" because he will not be with us long and he is so right................he will not be missed.

Some folks just don't understand illegal no matter how you dress it up it is still illegal.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast