Conservative talk radio show host Laura Ingraham is considering challenging liberal Democrat Tim Kaine for U.S. Senate in 2018.

Over the past two months, she’s continued to publicly discuss the possibility of taking on Tim Kaine.

And just recently, when seen talking to him at a bipartisan charity event in Washington, Ingraham joked that it was her first debate with Tim Kaine.

Since we first launched the Draft Laura movement, we’ve generated nearly 40,000 “Draft Laura” petitions from conservatives all across the country.

And today, with the May 31 deadline rapidly approaching, I’m excited to let you know we’re closing in on our goal of delivering 50,000 signed petitions to Laura Ingraham.

But we’re still 11,660 petitions shy of reaching our goal.
Friend, like me, I know you’re a conservative who believes in limited constitutional government.

And I know you’d like to see more principled men and women in Washington who will stand and fight for our values even if it means taking on members of their own party.

Laura Ingraham is such a person.

Since we first launched the Draft Laura movement, we’ve generated nearly 40,000 “Draft Laura” petitions from conservatives all across the country.

And today, with the May 31 deadline rapidly approaching, I’m excited to let you know we’re closing in on our goal of delivering 50,000 signed petitions to Laura Ingraham.

But we’re still 11,660 petitions shy of reaching our goal.
Friend, like me, I know you’re a conservative who believes in limited constitutional government.

And I know you’d like to see more principled men and women in Washington who will stand and fight for our values even if it means taking on members of their own party.

Laura Ingraham is such a person.

petition at link

http://action.principledpac.com/draft-laura-rsdts/