Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phone Call to House Judiciary Committee, Regarding Guiterrez

I Called the Office of Congressman Lamar Smith at the House Judiciary Committee, since he becomes the leader of that Committee in a couple of weeks and was asking what needs to be done about Luis Guiterrez and his threats to lead the civil disobedience over the failure once again to pass that stupid Dream Act.

The staffer said in all her years in Congress she knows of no other sitting elected official that has done what he has done, said the things he has said and that his actions are beyond that of any sitting elefcted person.

When I was transferred to the House Ethics Committee, I was given this website address www.oce.house.gov and was told on the site there is information as how normal Americans like us can send in information on an elected official that will be looked over to decide if it merits going to the Full House Judiciary Committee for possible hearings.

I know where is the newsweek article where he said his only loyalty is to the immigrant community.

I know there are stories the past week where he has said he would be the leader in the civil disobedience, and if i remember right, he was ALSO ARRESTED back at the MAY 1 Protests.

I Say we get all these stories together and send them over to the House Ethics Committee and demand an investigation..

THANK YOU James !

Guiterrez has got to go. He has broken his pledge and he does not represent Americans so why the H is he in OUR Congress.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

USPatriot wrote:
    Guiterrez has got to go.
    We all hope that he will leave Congress.

Thank you jamesw62 for the information from your call.

Luke 2:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

now to just find all the stories on here

My loyalty is to the immigrant community

www.alipac.us/ftopict-219746-guiterrez.html+boycot

Rep. Guiterrez Arrested Outside The WhiteHouse.

www.alipac.us/ftopict-197259-guiterrez.html

Guiterrez calls for civil disobedience across the country just like the 60's.

www.alipac.us/ftopict-201505-guiterrez.html
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Everyone must write the Judiciary Committee about Gutierrez and send all the articles you can on his threats to Americans and legal U.S. citizens...

Here's the Contact link:

https://oce.house.gov/contact.html

wow!

I will draw up a complaint tomorrow. being in Los Angeles, I feel endangered and I will collect signatures of other who feel like he is inciting violence

instead of sending ALIPAC links make sure the links on the original posts are also working.

I guess that after each post it could also be mentioned that it was posted on here and that they can read what members on here are saying. as well at the source links.

wasnt there a story earlier this year about him not living in district and also having some kind of shady real estate deal involving his daughter?!?!

As Far as sending this in tomorrow, im wondering, should we wait till its official that the Republicans are in charge because i dont think the Dems will do anything and i think their lame duck session is OVER

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    instead of sending ALIPAC links make sure the links on the original posts are also working.

I guess that after each post it could also be mentioned that it was posted on here and that they can read what members on here are saying. as well at the source links.

wasnt there a story earlier this year about him not living in district and also having some kind of shady real estate deal involving his daughter?!?!

As Far as sending this in tomorrow, im wondering, should we wait till its official that the Republicans are in charge because i dont think the Dems will do anything and i think their lame duck session is OVER
    Yes I agree James we should NOT send the ALIPAC link.. ONLY the article link.

I think you are right maybe we should wait until the New Congress takes office or maybe we could send them to Smith.

Yes he did have some shady dealings with his daughter and it is somewhere here on ALIPAC. You have a good memory.

Patriot if you can find them before me, I think i linked them all together so that we could move from one post to the other rather quickly. too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast