Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phones at Capitol Hill are Shut Down!

Sessions just said that the Sargent of Arms notified him that the Senate phone system has shut down because it has been overwhelmed with calls this morning!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DeMint just echoed the same message, and said "What part of NO does this senate not understand?"

Dixie!!! Like minds! I just posted this, too. Can you pull my thread -- it's a dup.

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

well thats funny because i just got threw to Sen Testers so some phones aren't down "Tester is voteing No on Cloture"
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April

Re: Phones at Capitol Hill are Shut Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Sessions just said that the Sargent of Arms notified him that the Senate phone system has shut down because it has been overwhelmed with calls this morning!!!!!!!

Dixie
    WE will be heard!!! WE will not be walked on and shoved into a corner and told to shut up!!!! THis is our COUNTRY and we will not stand by and let it be destroyed!!!

Mebbe you have a super-secret special VIP connection going there!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

if it is just the capital phones then we need to concentrate on their home offices. unfortunately in illinois durbin and obama are very quick to shut their phones off.

Trying to get threw to Sen Greggs office.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Yep, my efforts to call the DC number of Gregg, Cochran, etc. all got the same automated error message.

...Called state/regional offices instead.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tried calling my Senators (Hutchison and Cornyn) to assure them I will be donating to them and getting people to the polls for them so long as they continue to oppose the bill. Got several kinds of errors like "circuits are busy" and the like. That was the DC offices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast